Kanye West is a crazy nigger!!

Mauler5150

"Kanye West sure knows how to steal a show. And by steal a show, we mean steal the spotlight. And by stealing the spotlight we mean steal someone else’s award moment whilst making an absolute dick of himself.

The acclaimed rapper was nominated for the best video category along with Justice and Simian at the MTV Europe Music Awards held at Copenhagen last Thursday, but upon losing to the aforementioned duo (for their clip to ‘We are your friends’), West stormed the stage breaking out into the following outburst.

“Fuck dis! (My video) cost a million dollars, Pamela Anderson was in it, I was jumping across canyons and shit! If I don’t win, the awards show loses credibility. Nothing against you (Justice and Simian), but hell man,” he screams on stage. “I haven’t seen (the Justice and Simian video). Possibly it could have been quite good but no way better than ‘Touch The Sky’. That is complete bullshit, I paid a million. Obviously it’s not all about the money, but the response it got transcended everything, it really made great TV. It took a month to film; I stood on a mountain; I flew a helicopter over Vegas. I did it to be the king of all videos and I wanted to walk home with that award.”

Meanwhile Justin Timberlake – the host for the evening –kept it all light hearted joking; “After the show, Kanye will be in the parking lot accepting awards he did not win. Seriously though, I’ve got sexy covered, it’s good to see someone’s doing crazy.” Good on ya JT."

Source: http://www.inthemix.com.au/news/intl/29342/Kanye_West_goes_loco_at_MTV_Europe_Music_Awards

I found this hilarious!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Kanye West goes crazy!!

I mean who the fuck does this guy think he is anyway?

Where would he be without all the money paid by his record company to radio stations to play his songs? I mean, you can't tell me people actually pay to hear his shit. This guy has to be the worst artist going, even Crazy Frog has more appeal to me than this shit.

Re: Kanye West goes crazy!!

So, the new word is that Kanye actually played a huge prank on the the crowd and MTV when he took the mic and ranted away at the MTV European Awards. Apparently, he was a bit tore down, but planned it out with the winners, Justice vs. Simian. Apparently, the group and 'Ye were seen clowning after the event went down. Who knows? People close to Kanye told Eurweb.com that it was just an inside joke that we didn't get.

so i guess this is the news about that...but im seriously getting sick of this guy..i know that you have to be competitive to survive among the elite when your in this hiphop "game" and with the image kanye has you have to be just a little arrogant to run with the competors but i gets to a point where i wish his jaw was still wired shut...but thats just me...