Didja? Didja?

HardyHarHar

Who'd'ja vote fa?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Hey, you know where this country is headed: to shit.

You know who's got us here: Bush and Congress

You know that Congress is: Majority Republican

So vote. Throw the bums out.

i dont know shit about shit, but i do know that we (the US and the world) were on the path to shitdom long before bush..... (trust me im not sticking up for him) its only now starting to become more conspicuous.... and voting aint gonna change shit.... shits in motion and theres no turning back.... if things do get better, they are gonna get a lot uglier first....

I voted last week, but I only voted for two people. I'm not very politically active and didn't know anyone else on the ballot. So I thought it would be irresponsible to vote for them without prior knowledge of their stance on key issues.

But I did vote.

Also, as far as the going to shit thing goes...

We are stuck in Iraq now for quite some time. I don't like it, you don't like it, but it's a fact. Removing Sadam was actually not a good thing to do. This is because it disrupts what stability the region had by destroying the power dynamic between Iraq and Iran. If we pull out any time soon, Iran is going to fuck everything up and we will have a MUCH larger problem.

All I'm trying to say is that when the time comes that people are running for office saying that they are going to get us out of Iraq, don't believe them/vote for them solely because of that promise. They are trying to tell the public what they want to hear, which in this case is probably one of the dumbest things we could do.

-fuse.

I voted, but I only have one question:

Since when is the symbol of the democratic party a rooster? If I missed something in the past, I apologize.

rooster.jpg

Also, if we're accurately representing the parties with their icons, shouldn't we have stuck with the jackass for the democrats and an icon of a man shoving his cock down a 12 year old boy's throat for the republicans?