Guest imported_Tesseract

yeah... the patch!!

you have to quit in 2 major stages.

1 - get over the cravings

2 - change the habits

being on the patch will eliminate the cravings

so you can work on changing the habits. Now

instead of a coffee and smoke when you wake up,

try tea. Or Juice. You follow that reasoning?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CrazyLazy

I know people who have substituted it with chocolate. But I would try something more healthy.

Chocolate is a horrible substitute, but you're right anything that helps would help. I would certainly try something maybe a little heathier, but hell I'm sure anything is better than cigarettes.

As for the hobby..Well...I've got my truck..So I guess that's it..eeghhhh, maybe not..

What about those Nicotine gums? Has anyone tried those or the patch? I've even considered getting my doctor to prescribe that medicine that makes you sick if you smoke..I'm ready now!!@#!@#!@#@#!

http://nicorette.quit.com/images/nico_newhome1_01.gif'>

its kinda trading down on the addiction ladder, but it helps a lot. I rock the nicorette like whoa, but im not smoking cigs which is good. I'd much rather get the fix via chewing gum them smoking and also getting all the tar and nastieness. as soon as the get the healthy no cancer/ good tasting smokes I'll be back on it.

you'll be amazed how much bettelife smells without the stink of smoking clouding up good scents.

GOOD LUCK man stay stronga.

Originally posted by <KEY3>

yeah... the patch!!

you have to quit in 2 major stages.

1 - get over the cravings

2 - change the habits

being on the patch will eliminate the cravings

so you can work on changing the habits. Now

instead of a coffee and smoke when you wake up,

try tea. Or Juice. You follow that reasoning?

Ahhh, good call on the stages. I know that is going to be the hardest ones NOT to smoke. The morning cig is almost ritual and it's the most disgusting, but yeah know, the habit thing comes into play.

I bet that patch is just as expensive as cigarettes, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it probably wouldn't be needed forever..

I'm going crazy~~~~~~~~~~~

three flavors:

reg, mint, and orange

reg: tastes kinda like black pepper.

mint: tastes a lil minty, w/ black pepper.

orange: Kinda sickening orange-like, w/ black pepper.

they dont taste great, im used to it now and stick with the mint, although i take either reg or orange in a pinch. Cigs dont taste great off the bat either. So its the same kinda deal.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

there is a question u ask someone and u can tell if they are gonna have a hard time quiting......

when u wake up...is the first thing u do smoke a cigg.??

The answer is yes, and I already knew it wasn't going to be easy..

I would suggest not quitting cold turkey. The first time I did after years and years of always having a cigarette in my mouth I felt my heart sieze up for a second. I guess you could call that a heart attack.

Might want to cut down first if you are a heavy smoker like myself.

Good luck

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

quiting is for quiters.

+

Eat my asshole buddy..hahahha

Quiting is for people who do not want to die an early death by not being able to breathe. One of the guys from work is going through some serious shit and I am quitting for him. Actually there are a few of us around my work doing it all together for the sake of this one guy. Can you imagine having to talk through a hole in your throat? Or using one of those weirdo voice box thingies?

http://www.abattery.com/B12381SERVOXdigital.jpg'>

Here's one for you to look at and imagine what it would be like having to hold one of these bad boys to your throat everytime you talk.

Trust me, I smoke a pack a day and have for at least the last 5 years at that rate. Smoking in total for at least 10 years. It's going to be hell....HELL, HELL, AND MAYBE A LITTLE BIT MORE HELL..

Archived