*quit...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I officialy light my last cigarette right now.

This last camel softbox filter...

cheers

*hear my lighter?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Damn, you won for one whiff,

I decided to leave fate to decide.

I made this post while i light that cig and said to my self that if i got any reply before stop smoking it i'd quit (notice that the board is kinda dead today)

Anyway, fate has spoke throught the voice of skinny geek.

---------------

*what an ass

Guest Handjob

I was just thinking about quitting today...

gonna be rough, I smoke 2 packs a day...

Oh well, leaves more free time with my hands to hold beer...:idea:

Guest --zeSto--

I've been done since September 01.

here's what you got to tell yourself when you crave...

"I don't want a cigarette. I'm not a smoker anymore and only smokers crave cigarettes. I don't want a cigarette."

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Smoking is very stupid, all you smokers have been addicted to a corporate product they make to be addicting so that you will support them. Corporations also want to kill you.

i really hope you didn't just come up with that one...

on cigarettes sold in ontario, its now law to use half of the pack for disclaimers and anti smoking campaigns.

Having a picture of smokers lungs and the quote "cigarettes cause lung cancer" beside it is brilliant. i've bin a smoker for 13 years now. i think i already knew that, thanks anyway... "a pack of dunhill large please"..

best of luck to all who try quitting, and props to those who have..

nasty habit.

smoke signals

I quit smokin new years morning last year...comin up on a year...I just remember that commercial of the "lung tube squeeze" for inspiration....although i gotta admit I rocked ciggies for like 13 years and I really didnt miss it that much at all..its pretty fukin gross when you get right down to it....although NOOOW....its been like 4 days off the kron ..goin from a good eigth a day to nada...this is waaaaaaay tougher...as stupid as it may seem I actually am goin through slight withdrawls...my mind is definatly playing tricks on me n shit weird....dam B.C. bud got the best of my last 15 years

i have not smoked a square in a long time...cold turkey...but i must be honest...the craving never goes away, every fuckin day i want to have a smoke...but of course i don't...i realized that when you smoke you will die of smoke related cancer and everyone knows this...when you smoke the government has successfully made you a machine that will generate the insurance companies and in turn the government fuckin billions upon billions of dollars only at your once healthy expence...cigarettes are addictive and are tools...remember when someone once told you "never start smokin"...they mean it...and so do i...

my advice is to chew gum, eat candy, smoke weed not crack, drink coffee...

i always said "i'm not a quiter so i'm not quiting smoking...i simply don't smoke anymore."

don't give in to temptation...and if need be visit someone in the hospital with emphazema(sp?) and watch and listen as they drown in their own fluids because they enjoyed a lifetime of tabacco and hear the insurance companies go "cha-ching"

Guest imported_Tesseract

Nova, wow!

Thats some morbid shit.

I remembered that shit with doctors denying to perform surgury to smokers with heart condition...fuckin morons.

Like smoking is the only bad thing we do to our selves knowing that its harmfull.

And when it comes to cancer, i hope that quiting smoking could mean something but i doubt that i wont die from cancer of somekind...

anyway, Cracked is correct and i agree with you, if you ever smoked then you always have apettite for a cig.

I havent smoked today...my mouth feels strange, like a metal flavor.

I hope i keep this up, i hope i still feel discusted by what 'you enjoy myself' described after a couple of weeks.

This thread is a reminder of somekind, thank you all

BUMP

• 2 years later...

Did you quit Tesseract?

If you did, what helped? Hell anyone if you know of a sure fire to help quit smoking cigarettes let me know. I'm going to quit right now and I'm scared to death. I have quit smoking weed a million times, but this is way tougher. It's almost routine to go smoke when I get bored or driving down the street. Something has got to work, and I need to know what it is...

Originally posted by ClueTwo

I have quit smoking weed a million times, but this is way tougher.

is this supposed to be a statement of success??

and cigs are harder? wow...you'll have twice as much luck then quitting cigs. you can quit 2 million times.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Nicotine is harder to quit than heroin, so if you stick with it you get bragging rights.

riiight.

tell that to someone who had a problem with the junk.

i'm FAR more addicted to weed than i am cigarettes.

i can take cigs, or leave em.

only once in a while do i NEED a cigarette.

i still smoke about three a day, sometimes two, sometimes less.

i've been trying to cut back on the green.

it's been really hard.

i can't seem to go a day without it (when i have it, which is almost all the time)

and i have also kicked heroin.

no 12 steps

no detox.

just stopped using.

everyone's brain works a little differently, just like everyone has a face, but they look a little different.

I've eliminated my smoking when i am sober but when I've had a few drinks i almost always find myself lighting up. I won't smoke all week but suddenly when i go out on the town and i've had a few vodka tonics it's all over.

When i'm sober and i smoke, i feel like throwing up.

When i'm drunk or the once a year "rock star night", a cigarette tastes like the best goddamn thing ever.

Originally posted by ClueTwo

Does anyone have an effective way of substituting or calming the cravings??

usually if you can jhold out for five minutyed the cravings will pass. Take up a hobby....that helpes....seriously, it does

Archived