Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
defyoner

50 marbles Vs. Blender

I would give grams of that shit to cokeheads, Im sure it would work as a great deterent.

You could seriously fuck someone up putting that mixture into a drink or something...

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: Glass dust = fine sand. Blend a coke can and give it to them instead. :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

NAS rapped about replacing crush up glass with coke, apparently it knocks you out, maybe even kills you.

that was a bad idea for an infomercial, who knows if a draft could have swept hru and the glass dus just flew everywhere....

damn!:)

NAS rapped about replacing crush up glass with coke, apparently it knocks you out, maybe even kills you.

Do you mean replacing coke with crushed glass.

Coke already has crushed glass in it, so it makes very small cuts inside of you making the drug get into your system quicker.

Also inhaling glass isnt as bad as inhaling crushed sand. Sand blasters used to use sand to strip paint but now its illegal because when the sand impacts with pannels it shatters and it gets inhaled and cuts up your lungs. Now sand blasters use glass.

Coke already has crushed glass in it, so it makes very small cuts inside of you making the drug get into your system quicker..

that is a total load of crap.

that is a total load of crap.

I dunno im sure I have heard that also.

That second clip was wack. Cheap shotting that dude in his car was bad form in my books. Not to mention somebody else got their parked car fucked.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now