Saddam found guilty, sentenced to hanging

uncle-boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
despite what i feel about the war, what other outcome could thier of been for that motherfucker? that is what every dictator deserves. the thing is.... is it the US's job to rid the world of bad people?

If it were, they would have to go after half of the so called american allies and keep going. Everyone knows saddam deserved it and everyone knows that the us gov. is criminal.

it's no news.

when a country houses terrorist and supports them in there effort to abolish us. then yes it is our job to rid them of their power. because hitler didn't attack us should we of stayed out of WW2 and only of fought the pacific campaign?

but why are so many efforts being taken away from afganistan?

becuase the iraqi people are fucked up and cant take care of themselfs. iraq is the heart of the area

the media portrays %76 of coverage in favor of the left. now there will be a big conspiracy about this trial before the mid term elections

when a country houses terrorist and supports them in there effort to abolish us. then yes it is our job to rid them of their power. because hitler didn't attack us should we of stayed out of WW2 and only of fought the pacific campaign?

becuase the iraqi people are fucked up and cant take care of themselfs. iraq is the heart of the area

the media portrays %76 of coverage in favor of the left. now there will be a big conspiracy about this trial before the mid term elections

it's a long and convoluted discussion as to the "why's" and "how's"

of the whole matter.

hussein was dropped in by the americans to lead iraq. he actually has a pretty itneresting past. top of the line hitman. it's been reported that he single-handedly killed something around 1,400 govt. officials. very wild.

anyhow, go read. i just threw in a couple of little factoids for you. it may make thigns a little more interesting when/if you actually do takea stab at reading about this stuff.

Not that your academic credibility isn't evident in your lack of capitals at the start of sentences and names, BUT can you prove your claims? How about the Iraq "housing terrorist" <sic> claim? Why are we there again?

on the world war 2 subject... it is true that germany declared war on us after the japanese attack. however, there is a huge case pointing to FDR's pre war policies that led us into the war and set the US up for the attack.

the traditional US foreign policy has always been to stay out of other peoples business, dont fight unless attacked, trade with all nations, alliances with none, be ready to fight at a moments notice.

saddam should be hung along with all other dictators in the world, including some in our own government. the question is... is it our job to rid the world of its troubles? and can it even be done?

i answer no to both.

i don't think any of our "leaders" need to be hung. but they should be held acountable

there really is so many variables. i dont want to get into it. main thing would be to vote on tuesday for the things that affect your comunity. but do your homework and dont believe the comercials you see

like bob said time will tell

its up to what history will show. we need more integrity in office where people will admit they are wrong. instead we get lied to about things that aren't important. at this point the middle east doesn't deserve our help. but there are danegerous people there. iran has a parade nation wide every saturday to rally against us in hate. i would hate to see more fighting on our soil because we couldnt dispose of the threats in that sector of the world.

yea sape the sunis' who are saddams people are in a very rebelious state right now. most of the rest of the country seems to be celebrating though. i think iran is the biggest nuke threat. if we go after any one else it is going to be ugly as all hell

the main european countires dont agree with the verdict and would rather see life in prison

voting does nothing. all elections do is lead to more bullshit. people are blind if they think that voting will save us. there are very very few people in politics who have any principle. and those few arent enough to battle the corruption. elections are just a way for the government to have a way to say that people support them. i dont support anything they are doing. from the welfare state to the warfare state.... none of it.

^^^ I fucking hope so... that's probably the only execution worth watching. Not because I hate the guy... personally I don't give a fuck if he lives or dies... but when's the last time somebody got hanged? Let alone SADDAM HUSSEIN. In the end it doesn't matter because his death wont solve anything or bring anyone back.

Also if this guy has personally affected you don't give a shit about what I just said. Just a random thought anyway.