Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bl4ckh4m

keep hearing voices

My gaze wandered to the giant oak at the foot of the garden. It's leaves formed a giant, ever changing picture, starting with a vivid representation of the Christians being thrown to the Lions, then taking me on a history of warfare through out the ages, and ending with a gas mask, face up in the Flanders mud, before the visual facet of the trip began to fade, I guess 10-15 minutes after smoking

Originally posted by boogie hands

hwoo shit....turn on your printers....its coloring time!!!

Good idea, me and my girl are gonna color now....bump!:D

Originally posted by dosoner

My gaze wandered to the giant oak at the foot of the garden. It's leaves formed a giant, ever changing picture, starting with a vivid representation of the Christians being thrown to the Lions, then taking me on a history of warfare through out the ages, and ending with a gas mask, face up in the Flanders mud, before the visual facet of the trip began to fade, I guess 10-15 minutes after smoking

ahahahahaha.

Guest willy.wonka

i just watched GIJOE on the cartoon channel.it was cool..."shipwreck" knocked some reporter out that was getting on his nerves and they were high on luaghing gas..brought back memories.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this