keep hearing voices

bl4ckh4m

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My gaze wandered to the giant oak at the foot of the garden. It's leaves formed a giant, ever changing picture, starting with a vivid representation of the Christians being thrown to the Lions, then taking me on a history of warfare through out the ages, and ending with a gas mask, face up in the Flanders mud, before the visual facet of the trip began to fade, I guess 10-15 minutes after smoking

• 7 months later...
Originally posted by dosoner

My gaze wandered to the giant oak at the foot of the garden. It's leaves formed a giant, ever changing picture, starting with a vivid representation of the Christians being thrown to the Lions, then taking me on a history of warfare through out the ages, and ending with a gas mask, face up in the Flanders mud, before the visual facet of the trip began to fade, I guess 10-15 minutes after smoking

ahahahahaha.

Guest willy.wonka

i just watched GIJOE on the cartoon channel.it was cool..."shipwreck" knocked some reporter out that was getting on his nerves and they were high on luaghing gas..brought back memories.

Archived