lately i've been drinking mexicans...

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn some biggots in here huh... the overall majority of mexicans especially illegals(of any nationality) ARE model americans. If illegals are "fucking up our country/economy" then maybe thats because the reason for this is because they are second rate in this country and are not recognized by us "americans". maybe thats something we need to look at, how to incorporate them instead of run a reich on them ? being an imigrant you understand the situation better (not nessecarily ofcourse) these people are americans.

anyways i thought this was a discussion on dressing mexican... yall know i got too many pendletons and i always scrunch up the sweats. fuck i want a tecate and some cabeza tacos maybe a negro modelo..

damn some biggots in here huh... the overall majority of mexicans especially illegals(of any nationality) ARE model americans. If illegals are "fucking up our country/economy" then maybe thats because the reason for this is because they are second rate in this country and are not recognized by us "americans". maybe thats something we need to look at, how to incorporate them instead of run a reich on them ? being an imigrant you understand the situation better (not nessecarily ofcourse) these people are americans.

anyways i thought this was a discussion on dressing mexican... yall know i got too many pendletons and i always scrunch up the sweats. fuck i want a tecate and some cabeza tacos maybe a negro modelo..

you're an idiot if you don't see what is going on. you can't just let any and every one who wants into a country in. you especially don't let people in who claim that they own a part of

a country and want to exterminate all whites who live in that region. it's not only whites, blacks, too. "aztlana" and "la ri conquista" are all about killing people in this country,

besides that, illegals are pretty demanding bitches. what would happen if a white guy and his family move to mexico or central america and demanded that english be taught to his children. oh, he also needs free health care....and he needs signs in all of the stores that

are in english because he doesn't want to learn the language. oh yeah, and he needs free health care and the right to vote, and a drivers license.......there are a few more thigns he needs to make his stay in the country a little more pleasant....

it's not happening. the guy and his family would be thrown in some nasty ass jail and probably be beaten on the daily.

not here. we give up every little piece of our country to some illegals. we give them free everything. free passes from the laws, free healthcare, drivers licenses, etc etc etc etc.

well, fuck that.

immigrants (the legal ones) are an integral part of our country. yep. we were founded by immigrants. our forefathers, for the most part, were immigrants. unless you are full blooded native american. not many around that are full blooded these days....

you need to do some more thinking about this shit before you go spouting off about a country and how you deserve this shit we're giving you.

CASEK STOP PUNCHING THE BROWNS

i have nothing against the brown people of the world, mamerro.

all i'm saying is "come here legally, pay taxes, and you're awesome

in my book". i'd say it if there were regular fleets of illegal asians, blacks,

dutch, whatever race. i'd still be just as pissed if someone was coming into

my country demanding shit and talking about killing whitey. you would, too.

On a sidenote I watched The Amazing Race today and it was family's competing against other and there was only one black family in the show and there last name was Black so whenever someone was talking about them or the host was adressing them it was "yeah that black family man fuck them" or "Black Family you have come in last place get the fuck outta here"

I found it rather amusing unfortuatley they lost and got kicked out so no more laughs

wat im saying is that the way we look at the situation has just created a vicious circle and we're so deep into this problem i believe it needs to be re-evaluated... i understand the damage the illegals have done and are doing. like it or not they have become an integral part in our communities and cant be treated like a disease because in effect it creates even more damage than the initial product.

wat im saying is that the way we look at the situation has just created a vicious circle and we're so deep into this problem i believe it needs to be re-evaluated... i understand the damage the illegals have done and are doing. like it or not they have become an integral part in our communities and cant be treated like a disease because in effect it creates even more damage than the initial product.

well, i'm not saying the classic racist bullshit i hear in the south atleast once a month "ship 'em back to africa". i'm not saying we should round up illegals and ship them back to mexico

or central america. what we do need to do is get them in the system so we know about the convicted killers, rapists, etc. and ship them back to their country of origin.

what we need from the illegals is the desire to love our country which would entail: learning the language, participating in our countries laws by paying the same taxes we pay (which would in-turn boost our economy so that we could afford the charity stuff such as free healthcare for the poor), not wanting to exterminate a race in our country, participating in our laws, etc.

one thing i totally disagree with is seeing spanish everywhere i go. shopping markets, the copy shop, etc. i live in a german community (odd, because i live in the mountains. shit happens, though) and i don't see german in shops and stores. i do see spanish, though.

why don't i see german? they speak english. common courtsey when you are in another country.

i'm not pissed at the race. i feel for them. honestly. their govts are for shit. it's a slightly upscaled program of what america is going to become if we don't stop the bullshit now.

they need to fight for their shit, though. as do we.

yeah i'm actually with you on that, one thing that's happened is theyve created a strong network but this is also because of fear of being sent back and more trouble, i have no idea where you live but im guessing your area is historically german maybe as the times changed so did the general population. all across america there are communities with strong ethnic population so alot of stores ads municipal signs and what not are in the native language of the people who live there as well as english this is nothing new to us. if it actually is very much german, well i guess thats a commentary on the times, ive lived in hispanic communities where everything is in spanish, russian communities where everything is russian but i can totally see what you're talking about and i dont doubt it, i see it alot.

getting them in the system is a must i agree with you 100%, crossing the border is not only restricted to families and people looking to start an honest life in america so we need to keep track of who's going into this country. as for them not having the want to live a life by means of following our laws and integrating into our societies, i dont think is completely true because i feel many feel they dont have any other choice but to live in our shadows. i also dont agree with people trying to take advantage of our democracy to help back home but i understand it and this is no way to cheat our system but to survive. also many people do this so that the families they start here can experience the full rights of our country.

all in all there are people who are taking advantage of the system and im sure they know the risk they are taking,ofcourse, but then there are the illegals that respect our laws and try to be model citizens and good people, living their life and working hard to maintain their lives of their families with them and back home while trying their best to live an honest integrated "american" life.

but who am i to talk ? im not a model citizen at all, i vandalize mom n pop stores, support the black market, and dont care about the laws n all that shit. im just trying to say you cant be angry at them, and nothing is black and white... and one thing i take back, theres a part of me actually likes taking advantage of the law and goverment, but one that wants to live a proper honest life. im really not an authority on the subject.

yeah i'm actually with you on that, one thing that's happened is theyve created a strong network but this is also because of fear of being sent back and more trouble, i have no idea where you live but im guessing your area is historically german maybe as the times changed so did the general population. all across america there are communities with strong ethnic population so alot of stores ads municipal signs and what not are in the native language of the people who live there as well as english this is nothing new to us. if it actually is very much german, well i guess thats a commentary on the times, ive lived in hispanic communities where everything is in spanish, russian communities where everything is russian but i can totally see what you're talking about and i dont doubt it, i see it alot.

getting them in the system is a must i agree with you 100%, crossing the border is not only restricted to families and people looking to start an honest life in america so we need to keep track of who's going into this country. as for them not having the want to live a life by means of following our laws and integrating into our societies, i dont think is completely true because i feel many feel they dont have any other choice but to live in our shadows. i also dont agree with people trying to take advantage of our democracy to help back home but i understand it and this is no way to cheat our system but to survive. also many people do this so that the families they start here can experience the full rights of our country.

all in all there are people who are taking advantage of the system and im sure they know the risk they are taking,ofcourse, but then there are the illegals that respect our laws and try to be model citizens and good people, living their life and working hard to maintain their lives of their families with them and back home while trying their best to live an honest integrated "american" life.

of course there are mexicans and south americans who are illegals in this country that are trying to better themselves. i know that as well as anyone else with half a brain. (you've gotta look hard in america these days, i think). i respect that alot. family is a big priority.

especially with hispanics. that is an awesome trait. too bad americans don't understand that. but who knows....when your family is the only group of people who you can depend on, i guess that is what happens.

i think the mexican people are pretty hard working people. i've known some that hold down as many jobs (i like how they say yobs) as they can. only sleeping about 4 hours.

they maintain this every single day of the week. day in, day out. what white or black person do you know who can do that?

as for the signs: i live near a cherokee reservation that has spanish signs in their stores. ha! now that is a weird thing to see.

the german community i live near/in (the big one is one city away) is a result of world war II and our govt bringing in former nazi scientists. there are still thick accents around. very thick.

it's a debate that will go on and on for some time. maybe even after we're all gone.

ball bags im sure your qouting me, honestly i dont even see what grammatical error i did there. im sure theres plenty more in there.

if you need me to pull out a three paragraph with a thesis statement intro conclusion and all that shit i'll try better next time.

meanwhile go eat a fucking dick.

ball bags im sure your qouting me, honestly i dont even see what grammatical error i did there. im sure theres plenty more in there.

if you need me to pull out a three paragraph with a thesis statement intro conclusion and all that shit i'll try better next time.

meanwhile go eat a fucking dick.

just cuz you can put a sentence together doesnt mean im not gonna laugh when you stutter...

• 3 weeks later...