lately i've been drinking mexicans...

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: lately i've been drinking like a mexican...

haha.. yo i have the best story about mexican drunks.

i lived in a mostly mexican neighborhood. you can see the neighbors in the backyard from the kitchen window, or rather, they can see you...

anyways, so, on 4th of july, i leave the house around 2 or 3 pm to go to a bbq and end up staying out till 5 am. when i left, my mexican neighbors were partying in their backyard, drinking, barbequing, playing loud music, etc...

by the time i got home, 15 hours later, there were 3 of the mexican men still outside drinking, but the loud music had dwindled down to a portable radio playing static-sounding salsa.

2 hours later, 7 am, i'm still up for whatever reason. i get out of the shower and notice that the sun is coming up, the sky is bright. i can still hear the radio outside, so i look out the window and the last of the mexicans is passed out in his backyard in a lawn chair, beer in hand, sun bright in the sky. i wish i had gotten a picture, but there were other issues at hand...

anyways, that shit was funny. not that i want to make a statement about the alcoholic tendancies of a whole ethnicity, but it was really funny. i imagined him waking up at around noon, dehydrated, sunburned and hungover.

Re: lately i've been drinking like a mexican...

i like mexicans fine, just as long as they are citizens.

if they are here illegally, in fact, if anyone is in this country illegally,

using our tax dollars to put their kids through school, get free health care,

get out of traffic tickets, murdering without being charged under our laws,

etc. i think they are a big piece of shit and should be fucked back across the border

with barbed wire dildos strapped to wild boars.

i like mexicans no matter what. they can do no wrong in my eyes.

for a minute, i thought you were gonna finish "i like mexicans" with "for me to poop on".

so, seriously, even though illegals are coming into our country and eating away our states

budgets because they are having babies in our hospitals, getting their kids educated,

only spending 40cents of each dollar they make here and sending the rest back to mexico,

commiting crimes and being let go, shooting our border patrol agents, etc. you honestly don't care? are you moving to barcelona with abc?

american politicians are doing things 100,000x's more heinous than the illegal immigrants who just want to support their families. the damage they're causing our economy is nothing compared to the damage we're voting onto ourselves.

it's not as if i'd be getting a check if the illegals all dissapeared. those in power would just stuff all the extra into their bank accounts, then come up with some other reason why they needed to charge me more.

it's like unions. yeah, it might be a little ridiculous that a guy get's paid $30 to drive a forklift, but if we didn't make his employer pay that much, they'd give him $6. grapes of wrath.

seeks/down with the brown

american politicians are doing things 100,000x's more heinous than the illegal immigrants who just want to support their families. the damage they're causing our economy is nothing compared to the damage we're voting onto ourselves.

it's not as if i'd be getting a check if the illegals all dissapeared. those in power would just stuff all the extra into their bank accounts, then come up with some other reason why they needed to charge me more.

it's like unions. yeah, it might be a little ridiculous that a guy get's paid $30 to drive a forklift, but if we didn't make his employer pay that much, they'd give him $6. grapes of wrath.

you always make excellent points, seeking. that is one thing i respect about you.

i disagree, but i respect your opinion. it makes more sense than alot of the b/s

that comes out of peoples mouths on the interweb.

another example: la riconquista and aztlan. now, these two groups claim that all whites should die. i haven't done any oppressing in my recollection, nor did i "steal" the southwest of anything from anyone. why should i "have to die"? they also claim right to the southwest u.s.

if i'm not mistaken, the southwest was "won" in a war that americans (and mexican americans) fought in against the mexican army. we won fair and square. asta la southwest nukkas.

another example: SPP.gov illegals to be given free pass/amnesty to travel the new north american union, while citizens of the united states must be cleared with homeland security. abc made a thread about something dealing with this, although spp makes it rather clear that this is already law of the land.

btw: i'll say it again, if you're legal, i don't care what color or country. i'm blind to it. as long as you abide by our laws, pay our taxes, and be a generally good citizen. the minute you start talking about invading our country with masses of illegals, taking away from our educational and healthcare systems (which are in dire straits anyhow), and start talking about killing all whites, we have a problem.

bump this.