lately i've been drinking mexicans...

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: lately i've been dressing like a mexican...

motherfuckers think i'm mexican no matter what i wear. i've got my hair long and everything, maybe i should get fat, people don't know anything about samoans.

i did have a couple people say i looked like troy polamalu the other day so i guess that's closer.

Re: lately i've been drinking like a mexican...

haha.. yo i have the best story about mexican drunks.

i lived in a mostly mexican neighborhood. you can see the neighbors in the backyard from the kitchen window, or rather, they can see you...

anyways, so, on 4th of july, i leave the house around 2 or 3 pm to go to a bbq and end up staying out till 5 am. when i left, my mexican neighbors were partying in their backyard, drinking, barbequing, playing loud music, etc...

by the time i got home, 15 hours later, there were 3 of the mexican men still outside drinking, but the loud music had dwindled down to a portable radio playing static-sounding salsa.

2 hours later, 7 am, i'm still up for whatever reason. i get out of the shower and notice that the sun is coming up, the sky is bright. i can still hear the radio outside, so i look out the window and the last of the mexicans is passed out in his backyard in a lawn chair, beer in hand, sun bright in the sky. i wish i had gotten a picture, but there were other issues at hand...

anyways, that shit was funny. not that i want to make a statement about the alcoholic tendancies of a whole ethnicity, but it was really funny. i imagined him waking up at around noon, dehydrated, sunburned and hungover.

for real on this. i grew up in a mexican neighborhood all my life shit like this on the daily. gave me a good love of the takillya though...

strange things are afloat i quoted someone before they posted .......

jodeci.gif

lately i've been dressing like a mexican

with no vivid reason here to find

but the thought of losing you's been hangin

around my mind

k-ci sing it

far more frequently you're wearing perfume

with, you say, no special place to go

but when i ask will you be coming back soon

you don't know... never know

ohhhhh i'm a man of many wishes

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

MEXICANS ARE NASTY, YO.

MEXICANS HAVE LIKE 15 KIDS PER HOUSEHOLD. I DON'T KNOW WHY. I HEARD IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH CATHOLICS NOT ALLOWIN BIRTH CONTROL. I TEND TO THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MEXICANS TRYING TO MILK THE U.S. SYSTEM OF GENEROSITY FOR EVERYTHING THEY GOT... THE MORE BABIES, THE INCREASE IN WELFARE BENEFITS, FOOD STAMPS, AND A BUNCH OF OTHER MONETARY INCENTIVES HANDED TO THEM BY THE GOVERNMENT AND OTHER ORGANIZATIONS.

MEXICANS LOVE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FREE HAND OUTS. WHEN THEY SEE FREE SHIT THEY JUST LINE UP.

THE OTHER DAY I WAS WORKING AT THIS SPOT, AND THERE WERE THESE HALLOWEEN CANDIES SITTING IN A BOWL FOR PEOPLE. YOU KNOW, HERSHEY KISSES, FUN SIZE SNICKERS, MILKY WAYS, ALL THAT GOOD SHIT. EVERYONE USUALLY GRABBED A COUPLE CANDIES AND MOVED ON. THEN I SEEN THIS SHORT FAT MEXICAN BITCH WITH A STROLLER (OF COURSE), DIDN'T SPEAK ANY ENGLISH, BUT SHE JUST STOOD OVER THE BOWL AND BASICALLY HAD HER FUCKING LUNCH THERE. HORDED ABOUT 20 CANDIES, PUT MOST OF THEM IN SOME LITTLE COMPARTMENT IN THE BACK OF THE STROLLER FOR LATER I GUESS, AND JUST STOOD THERE EATING WHAT SHE HAD IN HER HAND. LIKE I SAID WHEN MEXICANS SEE FREE SHIT THEY FORM A LINE LIKE THEY WERE LINING UP FOR THE NEW 15-LOOP 400MPH ROLLER COASTER AT SIX FLAGS THAT JUST OPENED.

I too am a fan of the white pulled up socks. I always rock it the 3-4 days a year i wear shorts.

Lined flannel jackets, too. And beanies pulled down over my eyebrows. It makes me feel cozy and safe.

I too am a fan of the white pulled up socks. I always rock it the 3-4 days a year i wear shorts.

Lined flannel jackets, too. And beanies pulled down over my eyebrows. It makes me feel cozy and safe.

Pendletons son

MEXICANS ARE NASTY, YO.

MEXICANS HAVE LIKE 15 KIDS PER HOUSEHOLD. I DON'T KNOW WHY. I HEARD IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH CATHOLICS NOT ALLOWIN BIRTH CONTROL. I TEND TO THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MEXICANS TRYING TO MILK THE U.S. SYSTEM OF GENEROSITY FOR EVERYTHING THEY GOT... THE MORE BABIES, THE INCREASE IN WELFARE BENEFITS, FOOD STAMPS, AND A BUNCH OF OTHER MONETARY INCENTIVES HANDED TO THEM BY THE GOVERNMENT AND OTHER ORGANIZATIONS.

MEXICANS LOVE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FREE HAND OUTS. WHEN THEY SEE FREE SHIT THEY JUST LINE UP.

THE OTHER DAY I WAS WORKING AT THIS SPOT, AND THERE WERE THESE HALLOWEEN CANDIES SITTING IN A BOWL FOR PEOPLE. YOU KNOW, HERSHEY KISSES, FUN SIZE SNICKERS, MILKY WAYS, ALL THAT GOOD SHIT. EVERYONE USUALLY GRABBED A COUPLE CANDIES AND MOVED ON. THEN I SEEN THIS SHORT FAT MEXICAN BITCH WITH A STROLLER (OF COURSE), DIDN'T SPEAK ANY ENGLISH, BUT SHE JUST STOOD OVER THE BOWL AND BASICALLY HAD HER FUCKING LUNCH THERE. HORDED ABOUT 20 CANDIES, PUT MOST OF THEM IN SOME LITTLE COMPARTMENT IN THE BACK OF THE STROLLER FOR LATER I GUESS, AND JUST STOOD THERE EATING WHAT SHE HAD IN HER HAND. LIKE I SAID WHEN MEXICANS SEE FREE SHIT THEY FORM A LINE LIKE THEY WERE LINING UP FOR THE NEW 15-LOOP 400MPH ROLLER COASTER AT SIX FLAGS THAT JUST OPENED.

this is some of the most ignorant shit i have read.

where im from i see a lot of mexicans WORKING, wether it is selling oranges, flowers on the corner, washing cars to store and shop owners. then i see mostly blacks and a few whites asking for change at gas stations and outside stores.

bump for mexicans, hispanics and respectfull hard working people