niggaspace...nigga.

Cracksmoka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

WHY DO BLACK WOMEN ALWAYS BE LIKE

HAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY GURRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLL! WHATCHU DOIN? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-HMMMMMMMMMMMM! *LIP SMACK* GURL AIN'T THAT A BITCH! YEAH GURL NIGGUHS AIN'T SHIT, I KICKED THAT NIGGUH TYRONE STRAIGHT TO THE CURB GURL! FOUND OUT DAT NIGGUH WAS ON DA D/L! MMMMMHMMMMM! *NECK ROLL + SNAP FINGERS IN Z-FORMATION* I'M BOUT TO CALL BOSHWANEEKA AND KEENAYNAY AND SEE IF DEY GON' ROLL TO DA MOVIES WIT ME. YOU KNOW WE BOUT TO SEE DAT NEW TYLER PERRY MOVIE. GURRLLL HE IZ FOOOOOOIIIIINNNNEE! *PULLS OUT NOW&LATER, APPLE JOLLY RANCHER, OR BAG OF POWDER KOOL-AID OUT OF BACK POCKET* AIIGHT GURL WELL I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER MY BABYDADDY ON DA PHONE RIGHT NOW, SEE WHAT THIS NOGOOD NIGGUH WANTS...

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
wow this shit is ridiculous.

&

i'm loving the rise of the words nigga and nigger on 12oz.

This place is where i have the most interaction with white people aside from teachers and

blockbuster cashiers. Puts things in perspective nicely.

THESE WHITE MOFUCKAS STARTED USING "NIGGUH" BECAUSE OF MERO.

I love when white people get uppity about other white people using the word nigger.

We made that shit up. We're taking it back!!! We already got porchmonkey again.

I know i use porchmonkey all the time. and i said it at my friends school and she slapped me and im like WTF. shes like Thats racist. Im liek "yea and your point for slapping me is?" she syas "its not nice." im like "My grandpa uses it so its ok cause hes a nice guy, he also uses "damn japs" when he reffers to the japanese"