Ever have a toothache?

SUR X3

Now imagine that toothache really isn't in your tooth but right under the top of your lip, where it meets your nose. Now imagine that your top lip swells so ginormously you resemble a turtle. Now throw in some more pain and throbbing, and welcome to my world.

I went to the doctor, apparently I had cut myself way up under my lip and hadn't really noticed it. I did notice I was a little tender but thought really nothing of it until I woke up yesterday looking like Crush from Finding Nemo... I guess it got infected.

Doctor gave me Vicoden and some anti-bacs... Should be better tomorrow or so.

Going back to bed now...

On a related note, the bottle of Vicoden says to take once every 6 hours as needed. It's been 3 hours and I needed it so I popped another one. Cause seriously this shit fucking hurts, and what's the point of having painkillers if I can't kill any pain... Any idea how often I can really take it without causing any problems. Symbols I'm looking your way..

Hiphop.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My only fear is that since I never ever take drugs. Besides like the 2 times I got drunk and did E, that my body isn't used to it like some of you pill-popping monsters. I've never even smoked weed...

So yeah. But I'm sure they're not that strong. If they were I wouldn't be in pain.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
if you really wanna get fucked up, take some crude oil, and a live squid, put that shit in a baby bottle...... heard it's crazyfresh

I did that once, not really that fresh as is seems.

hey man, can i come by and get my USB cable? i am going to 1988's house tonight to upload those flicks from halloween

No worries buddy... I got the adapter that holds all of the memory cards.

So I suppose drinking is out of the question tonight, EBPH?

Dude if you saw my face right now you wouldn't even recognize me. It's all swollen and stretched out. Even my eyes are puffy from the constant strain. Also it's really hard for me to get liquid in my mouth without spilling. Half the beer would be on my shirt.