Deep Down UnderGround

Mr_Garks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest istepdincrap

ive had some fun times in those tunnels, i wonder if i have any old shit riding in there, last time i checked all my pieces where dissed, that tunnel is known for getting dissed! i heard 5-0 been rollin fucks in there too..bcarefool

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Originally posted by xiNeR_oNex

seks dawg shut yer toy ass up u mark ass mutha fucka. juss cuz i kick it wit dat nigga while he does pieces and give him props u say im on his nuts? ha wen im gettin more ups den yo bitch ass you'll be askin WHAT happend?

^^^Who is this kid? Iner the only thing your running is NORIEGA. On the other hand SekS came up in the past couple months. Ive seen him crushing the sunset, hit money spots in downtown, potrero hill, fillmore, san mateo, and various trucks. On top of that hes been writing for less than half the time that you have and his handstyle has already surpassed yours. Also, Ive been seeing him put in work consistantly. Compare that to your one night noriega spree. That shit is pathetic. And whats up with you running with TOYS??? EARS??? ASTRO (he should change his name to castro cause this kid is GHEYYY:lol: )??? MR??? biting TME?? quit perpetrating kid. The reason you JOCK skrag is because hes the only decent writer around you. You run a couple 71's, got a fill in or two, start a whackass crew and now you think your some local graff king. .GO GET SOME UPS AND SHUT THE FUCK UP TOY.

Guest roger pitss

dude the red x with the dots and stars under the 3d dude how dude how but how u do it yo ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: but dude im sayyyyyyyyin doe

Originally posted by 40oZ_fiEnd

watch yer words...

Nigguh wut? Heard ur some ugly potato-lookin black kid from the sunset. Comin with that attitude like u hard or somethin. I put in work while ur a dickriding pussy. Whose styles are you biting now? sin, japan, or skrag? U GOT OFFENDED BECAUSE I SPOKE THE TRUTH.

---------> this is me :evil:

---------> this is you :shook:

watch yo ass son wen i catch you ima gut you like a trout

Archived