Deep Down UnderGround

Mr_Garks

:lol: damn itz sum nozey ass people on dis bitch eey koDe u shoULd really stay da fuck up out my shit cuz i neva sed a word to you. itz between me an seks. i gave him props where his props are due. he's runnin pretty hard ryte now. his style is gettin better. but u feel me we aint even really beefin, so mutha fuckas like you dat go around stickin yer fuckin nose into peoples buisness get left feelin pretty fuckin stupid in tha end. if u really wanna talk den hit da e-maiL up nigga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by .kode_ReD*

Nigguh wut? Heard ur some ugly potato-lookin black kid from the sunset. Comin with that attitude like u hard or somethin. I put in work while ur a dickriding pussy. Whose styles are you biting now? sin, japan, or skrag? U GOT OFFENDED BECAUSE I SPOKE THE TRUTH.

---------> this is me :evil:

---------> this is you :shook:

watch yo ass son wen i catch you ima gut you like a trout

ay you better shut the fuck up u fake ass keyboard gangsta. u wanna be a big man on the internet, hangin offa seks dick but when i find out just who the fuck you are im comin for you, muthafucka, and ima put my foot up your ass and my shank in your ribs, bitch-made punk. so come on, talk your shit, bitch, cause when this shit jumps off and i catch you slippin, faggot, youre gonna be runnin for your momma, or probably even the po-po. just watch your muthafuckin back.

or... we can handle this like gangstas and you can tell me who the fuck you are. but that aint gonna happen. :lol:

oh, and seks? you should be the last fucking person to go talkin shit about iner, hes got way more fuckin style that your simple ass, with your plain ass tag. what the fuck do you have, man? okay, your tag is running, that's great. you have no piecing skills, not even a fuckin throwup. the only reason you're running is because youre a dropout who has nothing better to do than drive around and hit up some simple ass tag with some kids four fuckin years younger than you. get some fuckin style, and learn to at least do a muthafuckin throwie- or shit, just quit writing and get your fuckin life straight, dumbass.

and i aint afraid to back up what the fuck i say on here, so if you want to fuck with me or iner, get at me, bitch.

Lets get something straight. Aint nobody scared of a bunch of faggot ass high school kids from the sunset. U think Im hangin off seks' dick ur a fucken fool. Im just backin my nigga up from you punks. Besides that I know who INER is, and if he wants beef let him bring it. I KNOW WHERE U LIVE. I KNOW UR MOMMA WORKS AT WALGREENS.

Originally posted by RackPaintYo!

oh, and seks? you should be the last fucking person to go talkin shit about iner, hes got way more fuckin style that your simple ass, with your plain ass tag. what the fuck do you have, man? okay, your tag is running, that's great. you have no piecing skills, not even a fuckin throwup. the only reason you're running is because youre a dropout who has nothing better to do than drive around and hit up some simple ass tag with some kids four fuckin years younger than you. get some fuckin style, and learn to at least do a muthafuckin throwie- or shit, just quit writing and get your fuckin life straight, dumbass.

and i aint afraid to back up what the fuck i say on here, so if you want to fuck with me or iner, get at me, bitch.

1) Iner's wildstyle is NOT sick. His one flow is so-so. Id rather see SekS'

"simple" hands than some wannabe wildstyle on noriega.

2) Iner cant piece. He had throwies running but they got buffed. M tracks BUFFED. 31st yard BUFFED. Dead Man BUFFED. Looks like yall on the same level now huh?

3) taggin with kids 4 years younger?? whatdaphuc ?

Daym CASTRO, it looks like Noc busted ur shit pretty hard cuz u sound pretty fucken RETARDED in ur posts. If ur tryin to flow ill destroy you, quit doing graffiti, but do us all a favor and keep hackin EARSO. hahahaha. Think you a savage. I figured out who the FUK you are. Who the fuck AM I THO?

God damn...... hey Seks I know for sure that isnt you talkin all that shit to those kids right??? But you should say somethin back cause there is some fucked up shit about you. Who is Iner??? is that the kid we smoked with when we saw skrag at stern grove??? Naw but ive known Seks for 5 years and Im sure he doesnt bomb with younger kids so What the hell are you talkin about??? Seks give me a call if you wanna write some stuff to these toys my boy has the net......EvOLvEEvOLvE

first of all, you faggot muthafucka, i banked on that faggot noc for tryin to see me cause i hacked his toy ass. ask any non chinaman who was there. that little bitch had to have his boy come out the cuts and sock me when i wasn't looking, even though he said he could handle his business by himself. then he ran like a little bitch and didnt ever say shit to me when id see him in the halls. REAL NIGGAS KNOW

and second of all, i dont even stay in the fuckin sunset, im from LAKEVIEW bitch. come down to randolph and byxbee if you really wanna see me, muthafucka. you bustas cant hang with that shit.

but i know you some mark ass sucka, keyboard gangsta, so why am i even wasting my time with this bullshit. and seks hit me up and straightened all this shit out with me, so its all good. but kode_red, go ahead, talk your shit, ima catch you slippin one day cause i already got a pretty good idea who you are. and believe me, the shit u do on the streets talks louder than this punk ass shit on the internet. lets see how hard you talk with my shank against your throat punk. thats all im droppin. ill see you when i see you bitch.

REZA YOUR A FUCKEN TOY. You act scary because youre from ****? Sucka ass nigga. Thinkin youre hard cause you used to run with the football team? Sayin you banked on Noc, nigga who is you? You hit him once, threw a haymaker and missed. Then he busted your shit. And once he connected you collapsed to the floor like the pussy that you really are. Talkin bout IM the internet gangsta nigga you the one shoutin out blocks and hypin up your name on the net. Niggas who fuck with me know what im about. The fuck you know about graffiti politics or the street? Come with ur shank huh? Bitch ill hunt you like a fucken deer.

Tryin to front like you hella hard, thats why you was actin shook when SekS called you. You were dissin him because you were mad that someone called you CASTRO. You post like you are some ghetto black thug. Ive seen you before, I know who you are. Do you think im so ignorant that I dont know what Im getting myself into when I talk shit? Fucken homo ill handle your bitchass with ease. Fucken rookie what kinda work you put in huh? Busta ass mark mother fucker ill stab you with a rusty screwdriver on your block nigga what you know bout that?

:huh2:

Oh yeah, and another thing. You act like ur hella good at flowin. Heard that young Gram ripped your ass battlin. Go home and practice foo. Graffiti or flowin, quit thinkin youre something that your not. You suck at both, do us all a favor and quit cause youre wack. TOY

Archived