Your Boss

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My boss is pretty laid back but is always lacking workers which sucks because it basically puts the pressure on to me to turn up every day.

I've never got drunk with him.

He works extremely hard he is a nice guy but a tightass at times.

He's OK I guess but I want a boss who is chill as fuck and shouts everyone alcohol and there are hot chicks working at where I work.

There are currently 0 hot chicks where I am which hinders liking my job quite a bit.

My VP is cool as hell. He rewards me with money when I do something good. Constantly buying the company lunch without having a reason to. Any meetings we have with distributors or reps he makes sure they are lunch meetings and that the higher a caterer. I talk about motorcycles with him everyday. He says I have a girls bike and doesnt care when I say the porsche that he races looks like a clown car because of the checker yellow porche stickers. We talk about politics and pull pranks on other employees. Has great taste in music and gives me cd's to add to my collection. I havent been turned down for a day off. Sends me to training in other states and pays for everything...

My job is great!

p.s. there are no young people that work here thjough I am gonna talk to him about hiring some hot bitches for me to look at. I wonder if I suggest it if he will do it. I need some eye candy...

i have several bosses. one is in Kanasas City and pretty much leaves me alone - I see her maybe once every 3 months. The other I've known for years - and shes cool. They give me a day a week to work from home, never turn down vacation time, and gave me a laptop. it is corporate as hell so i gotta wear the monket suit and shave everyday - but it pays the bills.

now that im back in restraunts my general manger is a pretty cool guy. always buying me and the girlfriend drinks whenever we're in. never gives me shit about anything. cracks on new employees with me constantly. always takes my side when customers are having their periods. i dont know why hes taken a liking to me. but it makes life easier.

he's also an awful achoholic who just got his third dui. so now he spends weekends in jail mopping floors. he takes the jokes very well.

i miss selling commodities though, my boss was everything i wanted to be. 26. multi-fucking-millionaire mercedes cl63 driving, you're only as good as your last sale super broker.

im going back to the real world after this season.

http://www.frascafoodandwine.com/people_lachlan.html

recently featured in esquire, gourmet, repeated appearances in food and wine, wine spectator....

thats my boss and this how the police will find me...

thats awesome. i just got out of the industry.

now i don't really have a boss. i've met him once and spoke on the phone once, although he seemed like a grizzly old bastard both times.

i show up, sit on my ass, read magazines for a while, take a nap, then go home all while earning more money than when i was cooking so i'm not going to complain.

Good bosses are good.... Bad bosses are f*cking terrible.... The ones you got to look out for is some of the 'middle managers' - these ones are the most hungry for promotions, wont hesitate to screw you over to get it.... Plus they are always getting grief from their superiors and are likely to take it out on you......