Your Boss

Gunm

What is he/she like?

My supervisor is a career driven robot.....the type of corporate individual that has basically allowed me to make up my mind NOT to pursue a career in a corporate office environment.

In addition to having zero personality and apparently lacking the ability to display facial emotion, he apparently has no soul. Talking to him is like being summed up by a robot or automaton that conducts it's actions based on 100% logic.

I miss my old country club bosses who were fun to work with and lived vicariously through my weekend stories. They would drop old "war stories" on me and try to hook me up with the hotties that worked there at the club.

Seriously......this corporate america steez is completely for the birds :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two bosses, the dept. (Promotions & Direct) director and the creative director.

The first is this Argentinian dude. He's cool, but pretty clueless socially. Has regional communication problems that really hinder his ability to manage the team effectively, but he's OK. Pissed me the fuck off when he rolled in a brand new Porsche last month.

The second is pretty awesome, he's one of the top, if not THE top, CD's in the Caribbean, and is totally about coming up with awesome shit. I don't see him as often as the other boss, but when I do, we usually come up with really great stuff together. I've heard he's got a nasty temper (typical of CD's) and has been known to curse the fuck out of stupid clients during presentations, but I've never seen this side of him.

My manager is a stunnershade wearing afro having chinaman

Im serious

Shes chinese

Has this chinaman afro/poofy hair thing going on

Anbd she h as these fat ass stunner shades she puts on when she goes out

You just had to say she's a Californian.

my boss is a very layed back chick who pays me for hours i don't even work; she always makes sure i end up with 40hrs a week.

allows me to take the days off i need, buys me gifts whenever she sees something that i might like. she doesn't mind i spend half the day sending text messages to my babycakes. instead of getting upset she wants to know the latest details. I cover for her when she decides to leave early the whole week and in return she'll give me the weekends off.

we're so cool i can even talk shit about her husband. yeah he's an empty douche at times.

my boss is an old asian man that curses our customers in chinese while staring at them through a one way mirror

he buys me beer and his daughter is fucking hot

i think thats the only reason i work for him

she wears tiny mini skirts and is constantly bending over to pick up crates, pens etc

i just sit back and enjoy the view