I just ate a waffle with no syrup

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh I'm not broke, I just forgot to buy the syrup

I will be broke by the end of November though...rent, way higher than usual phone bill, first month of payin for my own cable, older sister's birfday, older bro's birfday, and year annniversary with me and the woman

Ive been on the phone all morning with my Insurance company, it seems as if they have decideed to tack on an extra 20 bucks a month because theyre too stupid to understand directions on the phone. I swear to god if Im ever in the area im going visit them and kill a customer service person.

Shit like that ALWAYS goes down when I dont have the funds..

Well, I never really have the funds, so it fucking happens all the time.

you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes...

what do you know about:

-peanut butter & jelly on a flour tortilla

-cereal with water

-dipping cookies in water

-tofu sauteed in balsalmic vinegrette salad dressing, then stir-fried with mushroom couscous and an egg (it was so nasty i ended up having to throw it out before i threw it up)

-eggs and ramen noodles

-sauteed onions and fried eggs covered in salt-free ketchup (accidentally bought with your last $ and didn't realize it was salt-free until it was open) and louisiana hot sauce

-an entire can of beans with sauteed onions and garlic, wrapped in a corn tortilla