Happy turkey day fr8 post (part 2)$$$$$$$$

Guest Graff Jesus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest bigdork

yo phat self promotion of you and yo boyz, fgs=fliks get stamped

when its all said and done everybody will know who was in it for the love and who was in it for the fame.

Guest bigdork

I like it too, one of my good friends is shown, and maybe it was benched, but it and many other posts on this site just seems fishy, and I just wish stuff could be discoverd via benching the lines instead of benching the internet, people that paint then take flix and put it on the internet are ruining graffiti, post stuff you benched not your friends and you.

Guest istepdincrap
Originally posted by bigdork

people that paint then take flix and put it on the internet are ruining graffiti,

why, cause more people are going to view they're graf, you think people have time to bench all day long everyday? i like to see fr8s from all over america and some shit on here i dont see in my yards, how else am i going to see all these fr8s from all over america?

Guest Graff Jesus

yo phat self promotion of you and yo boyz, fgs=fliks get stamped

when its all said and done everybody will know who was in it for the love and who was in it for the fame.

what's funny is that EVERYONE is in it for the fame. if you say you aren't then you either suck or you're a liar. plain and simple.

if i stamped every flick i had we'd be running all the magazines and sites and hurting everyone's feelings. this is only a sampler. feel lucky i'm in a good mood.

Guest bigdork
Originally posted by Graff Jesus

what's funny is that EVERYONE is in it for the fame. if you say you aren't then you either suck or you're a liar. plain and simple.

if i stamped every flick i had we'd be running all the magazines and sites and hurting everyone's feelings. this is only a sampler. feel lucky i'm in a good mood.

I dont even need to respond, you allready make yourself out to be a arogant self promotion artist, who didnt get enough attention as a child, so you have to show everybody that you painted a cool cho-cho train. its just graff, thousands of kids are sick and paint alot. im positive ive painted more or just as many fr8s as you, i keep my flix in my photo album for my memories and the experience an love for fr8s and for the fact that it makes me feel alive, thats it! if somebody sees one an puts in a mag (they have) or video (they have), cool that feels good, but its maybe only 10% of the reason why i paint. I hope your feelings dont get hurt when your done painting and you realize the shallow reasons why you did it.

Guest Graff Jesus

I dont even need to respond, you allready make yourself out to be a arogant self promotion artist, who didnt get enough attention as a child, so you have to show everybody that you painted a cool cho-cho train. its just graff, thousands of kids are sick and paint alot. im positive ive painted more or just as many fr8s as you, i keep my flix in my photo album for my memories and the experience an love for fr8s and for the fact that it makes me feel alive, thats it! if somebody sees one an puts in a mag (they have) or video (they have), cool that feels good, but its maybe only 10% of the reason why i paint. I hope your feelings dont get hurt when your done painting and you realize the shallow reasons why you did it.

you even admit yourself that you're in it for the fame (10% does constitute a portion of a whole does it not?)

if you didn't need to respond then why bother? obviously you feel compelled to i-jock me and hawk this post waiting for a response to your not-so-sly attempt to dis. it's good to know that i'm such an important part of your life.

you make graff out to sound like some sort of holy crusade for you. everyone has different reasons for painting, why do you care so much about other's motivations? who's to say i don't paint for the same reasons but like to share the photos with my friends who don't live near me and see this as a good tool? it's cliche, but "you don't know me son".

quit crying and get off my dick. if you don't like the flicks, don't look. click away. like it or not self promotion is a big part of graffiti. why else would you go scribble your dumb name on other people's shit?

and the cheap shot at my childhood is just laughable. what "normal" person writes graffiti. come on now...

that arrogant individual

Guest bigdork
Originally posted by Graff Jesus

if you didn't need to respond then why bother? obviously you feel compelled to i-jock me and hawk this post waiting for a response to your not-so-sly attempt to dis. it's good to know that i'm such an important part of your life.

you make graff out to sound like some sort of holy crusade for you. everyone has different reasons for painting, why do you care so much about other's motivations? who's to say i don't paint for the same reasons but like to share the photos with my friends who don't live near me and see this as a good tool?

quit crying and get off my dick. if you don't like the flicks, don't look. click away. like it or not self promotion is a big part of graffiti. why else would you go scribble your dumb name on other people's shit?

and the cheap shot at my childhood is just laughable. what "normal" person writes graffiti. come on now...

First of all i do like the flix, they are all nice quality pieces, but so what! I see nice pieces all the time, and by people who dont have to get a ego boast on the internet, Im so far from being on your dick homie! if I was on your dick we wouldnt be having this conversion, because you would be happy that you got jerked off some more. I share my photos too, but my friends have email, and mailboxes and they keep them too themselves not whore them in magazines, self promo is a big part of graff but for people who dont care about being rockstars it stops after they paint their train or wall. And then they see what happens. Why do I care about others motivations? if one kid who just started painting fr8s, realizes that self promotion on fr8s is wack, or just paints too have fun and enjoy being around trains and the expreinces you get from it, and that respect and exposure will come with time and you dont have to stamp lick or put your stuff on the internet, then im happy. Go out and bench, post those flix, FR8S ARE HOLY!! im going to crawl back in my hole now, continue painting and see what happens. now dont dick ride me by responding.

Guest Graff Jesus

what's funny is that i seldomly post a few random flicks, a couple of mine on here and you have to pipe up about how i'm some super self promoter - yet others (who will go unnamed) can go on and post at least 5x the amount of their stuff and not catch any flak for it.

please go and stay in your hole because your arguments are just weak. like i said, you don't "know" me. if you wish to take this further get at me in real life. i'm not gonna drag stupid shit out across the bitstream.

• 2 years later...

Archived