I hate my hood.

HAL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home-broys. You have to give me gun advice. Some foolz shot a kid down the street this evening. It was on the news. Some execution-style gang shit. I guess all the gangsters that went to jail in the mid 90's are back on the streets. I've also noticed a resurgence in gang graffiti.

So anyways, I really like this gun, because it's pretty cool looking. Aside from aesthetics, it's .40 caliber, which is fairly easy to control and has decent stopping power. The pistol itself is smaller, a little over 7" overall length, so it's good for the home. It's also got the three dot sight, which I like. The craziest feature is a lanyard loop. Why on earth would you plan to carry this around like a snapshot camera?

WAP78053_sm.jpg

The HK USP45CT is a real nice pistol. I really like the styling, with the elongated barrel designed to accept a silencer. It's a .45 cal, so the stopping power is great. It's also very light and compact, which feels comfortable in my hand.

usp45ct.jpg

The Colt 1911 is just a classic pistol. You really can't go wrong. It's a little large and heavy for my taste in pistols, but it's about as reliable as you can get with an automatic pistol. The magazine capacity is a little short, but if you hit, you don't really need another to keep them down.

Series70_O1970A1CS.jpg

Got this today in the student email. More funny than anything else:

Date of Incident: November 1, 2006

Time: Approximately 6:30 p.m.

Description: Aggravated Assault

Detail: Two females, one who is not affiliated with the college, and one who has applied but is not registered for classes, engaged in a fight in front of the SX building at 335 N. Sixth St. One of the females sprayed the other in the face and eyes with mace and hit her several times in the head and back. The suspect in the assault fled the scene prior to police arrival. The suspect in the assault is known by the victim, and charges are pending.

If you have any information that would be helpful to this continuing investigation, please call the CSCC Department of Public Safety.

Suspect: Known by victim.

Open or Closed Case: Case remains open at this time.

catfight.jpg

c-c-c-catfight!

Home-broys. You have to give me gun advice. Some foolz shot a kid down the street this evening. It was on the news. Some execution-style gang shit. I guess all the gangsters that went to jail in the mid 90's are back on the streets. I've also noticed a resurgence in gang graffiti.

So anyways, I really like this gun, because it's pretty cool looking. Aside from aesthetics, it's .40 caliber, which is fairly easy to control and has decent stopping power. The pistol itself is smaller, a little over 7" overall length, so it's good for the home. It's also got the three dot sight, which I like. The craziest feature is a lanyard loop. Why on earth would you plan to carry this around like a snapshot camera?

WAP78053_sm.jpg

If you keep a pistol between your mattress and box spring you let the lanyard hang out from under it so you can grab it easily. Other uses include wearing on your work ID badge as a guarantee of employment...

ive been living in my "hood" for a lil over 2 years and i have been blessed that no one has ever tried to break into my house or car , i live on the first floor too with easy access to my apartment.A big part why i havent is because i am extremely cool with the drug dealers/goons that chill in front of building 24/7.I literrally think they live out there.no matter how late i come home, or how early i leave for work, theyre out there hustling and wildin out.Once in awhile ill go out there and drink a beer or smoke a blunt with them.And Every now and then youll hear something pop off. and twice somebody shot the whole front of the building up.But at times i dont feel anywhere safer.

^^^^ Fuck that, looks like my fucking town & I HATE IT

I live in a little industrial town in Argentina, this place is crazy, cuz of the factorys, people got planty cash... so you have this 19 years old that live with they're parents y get $3000 a month got mad tunned car, but the other half of the people (like me) aren't so lucky... & wel... you know wath come next...

^_^

WAP78053_sm.jpg

Im actually getting a 40 cal. myself ive been eyeing the glock 23 for some time

its the in the 'midsize' group of glocks

G23.jpg

I especially like the trigger safe mechanism that glocks have

WAP78053_sm.jpg

The HK USP45CT is a real nice pistol. I really like the styling, with the elongated barrel designed to accept a silencer. It's a .45 cal, so the stopping power is great. It's also very light and compact, which feels comfortable in my hand.

usp45ct.jpg

The Colt 1911 is just a classic pistol. You really can't go wrong. It's a little large and heavy for my taste in pistols, but it's about as reliable as you can get with an automatic pistol. The magazine capacity is a little short, but if you hit, you don't really need another to keep them down.

Series70_O1970A1CS.jpg

noob...

Hollow points are your friend.

Yea my bud just moved out of the hood into the subburbs and has been in his house 2 weeks

and got robbed. He never was robbed in the hood.

That aint shit in my hood niggas play point em out beat em out they spin in a circle with there finger pointing straight out and if they happen to be pointing at someone they will approach them then rob they ass for there shoes money and valuables thats whats hood.

i lived in africa for a month this summer and didnt know a street i walked down was the most dangerous street in the city where people get mugged with machetes.

i walked out of the exchange bureau with a load of money and straight down this road. probably the dumbest thing i have ever done.