I hate my hood.

HAL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please don't turn this into another "my hood is worse than yours" thread

a while back on my campus there was a dude running around grabbing girls breasts from behind and then running away. there were police sketches of dude everywhere, but he made like osama and disappeared.

that was me

seriously

youngjeezymug1.jpg

I'm talking bout summertime cookouts and wintertime flights

It ain't nothing we hearing shots all night

Ford Taurus pulls up everybody run

White boys jump out pointing wit they guns

Ford Taurus leave everybody came back

Hope dem boyz didn't find my sack

er'ting i do I does fo my hood.

e.jpg

the boys in the hood are always hard

you come talkin that trash, we'll pull ya card

knowin nothin in life but to be legit

dont quote me boy cuz i aint said shit

down on B's is the place to give me the pace

he said my man J.D. is on freebase

the boy J.D. was a friend of mine

till I caught him in my car tryin to steal the Alpine

chased him down the street to call a truce

the silly mothafucka pulls out a deuce-deuce

little did he know i had a loaded 12-guage

one sucker dead, L.A. Times front page

Thats funny. Your car being broken into 3 times in 2006 isn't so bad compared to some of my freinds. Vancouver is the auto theft capital of north america (per capita) and the heroin AND aids capital (per capita) in noth america. If you have a CD player in your car/truck in the metro, it will be stolen. I rock a shitty 80's style stock tape deck. It's kinda fun actually, making mixtapes. Forcing myself to remember the day when all the homies would trade mixtapes of their favorite shit. And having fun making my own mixtapes. In a way... It's a lost art no? I mean, what kind of loser would do that in this day and age?.... sigh. :(

I picked an old man off the street yesterday. Litterally, not figuratively. Some dude hit him with a car and fled the scene. Some dude was passed out next to my trash can last week. He was so drunk he couldn't stand up, so I let him sleep there. I can't get up without Folk Nation monkeys crossing me out (actually, my bad, I started it) They even went over a dedication mural I made to 2 little girls they shot in a drive-by. Some dude got shot in the eye at the local pow wow, and my house got tagged. Plus I've got terrible gas today. The midwest sucks too.

The girlfriend and I were in bed a few weeks ago and I woke up because

I saw the porch light come on. I peek out the window and see a hooker

and some other crackhead getting the pipe ready on my front steps.

I jumped out the door with my smaking stick and they split quick.

The woman was terrified and kept saying 'sorry, sorry, sorry'

The one up side in dealing with crackheads is that they get beat up a lot

so they are really jumpy when you act agressive towards them. Dealers on the other hand....

I just wanna live, man. The house next to mine was broken into six times last year, because one of the students living there at the time was a dealer. In the middle of the day and shit. It was crazy.

I'm moving to the most gentrified neighborhood I can afford as soon as I'm finished with school. I want a garage for my car and a gun for my house. Ideally, I'd like one of those mechanized machine gun batteries that will instantly rain hot lead on intruders, but that's probably not legal in my state. I have my eye on the Beretta 92/96, Colt series 70, Walther P99, or the HK USP45CT. I really prefer rifles and carbines, but I believe assault weapons are illegal to own in my state. Anyone with any knowledge in this area feel free to speak up. Personally, I think the Walther looks the coolest in terms of pistols. The desert sand scheme is hot shit.