Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sarcasm

Most Haunted

I'm a nerd, and i like ghosts and goblins and such. I missed today's live from scottland episode, and it appears that i'm going to miss monday's and tuesdays. dammit. anyway, any other fans of such stuff? btw, this show is awsome

o btw, if anybody wants to watch the shows (tomorrow and tuesday) it starts 4pm pacific time and

goes onto 7pm. there's also free web cams where u can go and watch for anythign creepy and talk

about it on their online forum and chat thing set up. some creepy stuff has been reported to be seen

on those webcams for today's episode, but again, i missed it so i don't know much...

go here for the webcams, they start to show at sometime tomorrow..don't know when exactly

http://mosthaunted.interoute.com/

the show "worlds scariest places" is pretty good too, there was a marathon on yesterday... except for the stupid faux voiceover

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Most Haunted is good, but not on the "paranormal investigation" thing.

It is good for humor, having all those Euros running around screaming their ass off at every little bump is funny as hell.

Now for a real paranormal investigation show, watch GhostHunters. They are on point.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I see you not up for the 12oz Paranormal Investigation Unit.

No fucking way. Things that should scare me dont. But things that I know can not in anyway be real or actually cause me any harm whatsoever, tend to scare the crap out of me.

/sounding like a total pussy

holly fuck, I just finished watching this show like 5 minutes ago, I must be mad haunted an shit

seriously

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now