Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest beardo

happy thanksgiving!

Guest imported_Tesseract

turkeys are so dumb that they must be farmed under a roof, otherwise, when it rains, they will stare at the sky with their mouths open until they drown... let's all try to eat until we're that stupid :)

i'm thankful for graffiti, tattoos, skating pools, marijuana, beer, the misfits, the pixies, johnny cash, kentucky fried chicken, and sexy, sexy women.

Guest wakassOATH

dumb yanks and your late thanks givin

yeah thanks for everything... this year had to be the worst ive ever had. oh well atleast im still alive,..... or am i?

What a year!

Thanks!

Wait..who am I thanking?

Yaaaaay I get to have thanksgiving pasta tonite.

If I get lazy I'll just make crepes instead.

Guest beardo

aint that about a bitch

you know youre WAY out of touch with the outside world when you dont even know theres a huge parade going down around the corner. sheesh. the spot i was going to paint today.. yep, right next door to the parade.

sigh

a good time to remember all the friends and loved ones we've lost in the past, and especially this year. we should give thanks that were still around, and make the most of what weve got. call your friends and say whats up!

i got my turkey tv dinner, and i'm ready to rock.

happy thnksgiving to all.

im about to jet out to the grandmas house for dinner with the whole family. havent seen half of em in like 4 years, it should be good times.

Mr.eIsGettingDrunkWithTheFamToday ONER.

haha

word life. i'm gonna get drunk, eat turkey and smash my MOTHERFOCKING PIECE OF DOGSHIT SCANNER IN THE GODDAMNED FOCKING STREET!!!!!!!

you guys have fun though. even you euro/aussie/canuck fellas too. get some satelite tv and peep nbc in NY. there's a pretty fiesty parade goin on with some football (not soccer suckers!) to boot...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Fr8o, who needs that when there are champions league(intereuropean)

football matches on TV today.

Football-if you break down the term it describes perfectly what you call 'soccer'.

Have a good time everyone

happy late thanksgiving from yur canadian friend, ttboy.

take it easy and enjoy your day. go eat lots and get fat. and have a few too many glasses of wine or ale or whatever and enjoy your holiday.

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by fr8oholic

you guys have fun though. even you euro/aussie/canuck fellas too. get some satelite tv and peep nbc in NY. there's a pretty fiesty parade goin on with some football (not soccer suckers!) to boot...

Thank you... You too, neighbour...

Happy Thanksgiving, eh

:D

Originally posted by garcia_vega

i'm thankful for graffiti, tattoos, skating pools, marijuana, beer, the misfits, the pixies, johnny cash, kentucky fried chicken, and sexy, sexy women.

yep, you just about covered it. happy thanksgiving everyone!!!! dirtysicks: suck it, this is a time to be with family and friends, go live in a tree.

Guest Pilau Hands

happy thanksgiving to all you motherfuckers

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this