Where were you in 82 ?

Nic Thamaire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was all of three years old,livin it up in the nati.cincy wsa great miss it there.my family was all around

i didnt know how good i had it.now,well jus look at us.never would have guessed it would end up this way.

being today was the holiday and everything,it really makes me think about it.lemme stop

i was 18 yrs in the united states marine corps, doin pieces on the roof of my crib in okinawa, japan(and of course i lose all those pics between lebenon and n. carolina), chillin with my lovely north carolina wife of that time, muthafucka`s didn`t know what to make of me outside of nyc, there was no internet and videos was still just a twinkle, so everybody had a diff style, headz in cally were like "yo what the hell are you wearin"(shit yall all know the gang culture gear of that time).as i busted out the dukey fat laces made out of ribbon..kangol iron to a point..sweatshirt with crease down the middle turned inside out..cats in n.carolina just stared, that shit was coolest...NicOne you took me back with is one....whew i got stories....one yall

• 4 weeks later...

I ALSO LIKE JOKER WAS RIDING AND BUILDING HALFPIPES,WITH MY DIAMOND BACK,KUWAHARA,SKYWAY,PREDATOR, THE HUTCH TRICKSTAR WOULD COME LATER!!!

ALSO JUST LEARNING TO "KICKWORM" ON THE GROUND, I NEVER KNEW IT WOULD ALL TURN INTO THIS CRAZY GRAFFITICAL LIFE!

HERBIE HANCOCK-"ROCK IT"

ART OF NOISE-"BEATBOX"

MALCOLM Mclaren-"buffalo gals"

WERE THE START TO MY "MADNESS"!!!!

I WROTE 703, JUST A MADE UP NUMBER CAUSE I WAS TRYING TO EMULATE WHAT TAKI 183 AND THE WHOLE# THING WAS DOING!?

I WONT SAY WHAT IV'E BEEN WRITING SINCE THEN.

YES I STILL PAINT!!!!

MAINLY TRAINS WHEN I CAN, NOT THAT MUCH INTERNET "FAME"

I ALWAYS RUFUSED TO "STAMPLICK" OR "KISSASS"

I KNOW FOOLS LIKE THAT=SELL OUTS!!

PEACE?

Archived