There is a god... and he's fucking me.

soupBDC

I seriously believe there is a man, with infiinite control over everyone's fate and an axe to grind against this world's human conditioning and social conformities. Noone else would allow me to meet the woman any man would gladly spend the rest of eternity with, and make her seven inches taller than myself. While it all works out horizontally, everything else we do vertically is really awkward.

It's fun for now but god needs to get with the fucking program.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: There is a god... and he's fucking with me.

Having a tall woman would be no problem, just grab her around the waist and walk on down the street, what's real fucked up is having a girl who's like a 1/2inch-inch taller than you and saying all that "No really I think I am taller than you" bullshit

Re: There is a god... and he's fucking with me.

but the notion of a god has been around since the early years of man...

surely the gov't had or has nothing to do with it..

nonsense. nobody is ever responsible for anything, the government is behind everything anyone could ever fail at and official explainations are disinformation, bar none.

taller chick? yeah it's awkward, and yeah i'll probably point and stare. but who cares, ur getting play

w/ those long legs. and im guessing if u are asian, then she's not asian (being taller than u and all)...

so if thats the case, go create a soup army of beautiful kids

yep. 7 inches is pretty serious. I couldnt get down with a female

7 inches bigger than me. That would make her almost 6'7. Thats

just flat out too much woman. In fact 1 inch would be a problem

for me. Not that its a bad thing but you must be pretty small

On the plus side... If you are having trouble reaching stuff from the

top of the fridge or a high cabinet she has your back.

You're all missing the point here. There is a man out there with infinite wisdom, infinite power, and infinite time, and he finds it all great fun to fuck with you! And you cant even stare him in the face and tell him to stop this nonsense and quit touching you because he's got you completly fucking surrounded. He'll outwit you, outgun you, and outlive every lifeform your kin choose to breed.

Just look at the people he gives money to, what seems important to you compared to what you must do to become apparently "successful." It fucking sucks. That's all for now tho, Im about to partake in some gender swapped version of king kong with the ape played by a 6' 2" Bio Mech student Tennis ho.

God has fucking DONE IT AGAIN. After getting over her 6' 2" figure, it's now come out that she's my boss' niece.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.