No! Im A Stalker!

GEEB

Well, no im not, but heres how it goes: one of the the courses im taking this semester in colledge is this Math class, next to me is this chick,latin/black very attractive nice everything(sorry no pics) so far in class im doing very good, got a 90% on my midterm, 90s and up on all of my quizzez etc. basically i dont have to do the homework my proff assings because im still gonna pass with an A- to an A, on the other hand shorty isnt so good at math, so i answer her questions blah blah blah see opens up to me, we talk alot IN CLASS ONLY i have to admit im feeling her, but there this other dude in my math class that also trying to swoop in on her, but she sees him as a guy friend so im not so worried about him, anyways it seems every where i fucking go shes there, maybe im getting paranoid but i dont want her to think im following her around or some shit, just yesterday my pops gets out of work early so i decide to meet him for dinner, and this chick is eating there at the restaurant with a friend, and im practically sitting two tables from her, im sure she saw me, but i didnt say anything to her, nor did she say anything to me, im starting to feel like a creep now this morning we didnt talk, shit was akward.discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im not so much worried about asking her out, its more or less everywhere i seem to go, she seems to be there too, i dont want her to think im following her around, i think im just being self concious about it, maybe shes the one stalking my ass, i dont know, i just dont want to give off the worng vibe being everywhere she seems to be ya know? especially with "females are often stalked in college."

I used to think about stalking this one guy.

But I was just too lazy.

So instead, I would just wait for him to come around.

We totally kissed on the mouth.

And held hands.

Then my whore of a traveling partner sexed down his bod while I was at the beer store.

I kicked both of them off the porch we slept on.

And slashed thier space bag pillows with a knife.

I forgave them the next day.

And all was well in the land of Awesome.

Im not so much worried about asking her out, its more or less everywhere i seem to go, she seems to be there too, i dont want her to think im following her around, i think im just being self concious about it, maybe shes the one stalking my ass, i dont know, i just dont want to give off the worng vibe being everywhere she seems to be ya know? especially with "females are often stalked in college."

you think too much. now you seem like a stalker. it's just coincidence (or fate) fucking ask her out already. jesus.

you think too much. now you seem like a stalker. it's just coincidence (or fate) fucking ask her out already. jesus.

this is key. don't ever mention that you felt weird about the fact that you kept running into her!

the more you think about it, the more your behaviour is going to look like someone who is too concerned with looking like a stalker. which just makes you look more like one.

dude if you dont bone her youre gay

yehs post teh n00dz

dont forget to post the n00dz.

I agree with all of these...

Maybe you people have extremely similar tastes and you end up at the same places...

Say holla and punch a bitch you got nothin to lose...