Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

This may make me a lazy muthafucka

but it really, REALLY bothers me when I have to make an unnecessary trip to the bathroom. Like when you take a shit, wipe, pull your pants back up, wash your hands (some of us at least), get back to what you were doin and then 10 seconds later hafta piss

GOD, I FUCKIN HATE IT

Don't discuss, just agree

yeah. or when you take a shit, think ur done, wipe etc... and them when ur done washin your hands you gotta shit again!

damn!!!

This is a fucked scenario.

I hate this stuff.

Life would be so much simpler without it.

Thats why when I am in public I refuse to wash my hands at some places after taking a piss as I trust the germs on my own dick much more than the ones from other peoples.

I am so lazy that I have asked someone else to brush my teeth for me before.

If I don't have a chair to shower in, I lay down in the tub.

I have laid on the ground and just had people pour the space bag directly into my mouth for me because I was tired of having to sit up in order to drink.

I have many more examples of how I am possibly the laziest person ever.

But I don't want to have to think that much.

This is a fucked scenario.

I hate this stuff.

Life would be so much simpler without it.

Thats why when I am in public I refuse to wash my hands at some places after taking a piss as I trust the germs on my own dick much more than the ones from other peoples.

this post is all kinds of gay.

also: wash your hands you disgusting bastard.

every fucking morning i think about how i need to bring a chair in that motherfucker.

You should.

Once you do, there is no going back.

You will wonder why it took you so long to start.

Chairs in the shower is the new black.

Now I see why some people take the Sunday paper in with them.. Sit and read 'til it all comes out... Hmmm... The wisdom of the wise I tell ya...

I'm in and out of the shower in about ten mins, tops.

I don't have time in the morning to sit around in the shower. I nurse every minute of sleep.

What kind of chair do you use ? Lawn chair ... ?

I miss my shower chair. I grew up with one of those from when my dad was alive. Shit was great...your all tired flop down on it in the shower and just lazily wash off. Sadly where I live now I all have is a stand up shower that is too small for the chair. I hate that fucking shower.

Ayebee there is a reason I have a bookshelf in my bathroom. I sit and read and make sure I get everything out. Its my relaxation time to sit and revel in my own cloud of stink.

31662-Eagle-new-sliding-swivel-transfer-bench-big.jpg

^^^

It is basically this one.

It swivels.

We also have one of these bad boys..

medicalproductsdirect_1918_72126859

Books in the bathroom gross me out.

The thought of people touching them while doo doo is going on,and then leaving it there for the next person to pick up.

I don't like that.

They are basically just books of poop germs.

I also hate bar soap for hand washing.

They are just slimy cakes of germs.

its not like I and handling poo or my turd cutter before I touch the book...I put it up, wipe my ass, do the rest of the bathroom ritual and go about my bussiness.

Darwin awards series is always a good bathroom read, good for thw quick poo or the long haul.

Everybody puts the book down before wiping their ass. no germs on the book.

Some peeps store their library right next to the toilet, though. that's gross, they always get their share of piss on everytime you take a leak

I keep mine within reach of the toilet but the way my bathroom is set up I am a human piss shield to keep my books clean. My mom has a small tv in her bathroom. When I am over at her house logging on to the shiternet I am known to turn that thing on and catch some PBS on it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now