Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

This nigga on the bus

Yeah. I feel a lot better now, my barbers wife made a bunch of empenadas.....mmmm, spic food.

I heard this rumor going around that fish have feelings too.

So I no eat the fish.

My momma tells me that if I stare at the microwave while in use, that it will make me insane in the membrane.

But she also thinks that I poison her.

And that her brother is going to break into our house and kill us all.

Plus, eating fish makes me think of homosexualist innuendos and it makes me feel less than cutting edge.

Fish stinks.

So do dirty whores.

i like fish.

i try to avoid using the microwave at all costs. i think i've used one maybe 2 or 3 times in the last 5 years

no, i don't use one of them either. everything you need to cook can be done on the stove, under a grill, or in the oven. there's no need for all the fancy pants gadgets cluttering up your kitchen

Yo I dont know what rock you living under but I just may have to fight you if your dissin my GFG... Now I know your not dissin my GFG or do we have a problem...

Eating fish..makes me feel less than cutting edge.-blood fart

that's 2funny - so then what does make you feel cutting edge or avant-garde or what have you?

yo sun i swear to god...Actually this isnt turning out to be funny. That GFG A. Ididnt pay for and B. is the SHIIIZZZNITTT

Pastilejos.

That's what I wanted to say but I figured I'd spell it wrong, which I did anyways

i was cutting some sea bass a couple days ago. today we had blue nose. tomorrow blue nose. saturday motherfucking swordfish. we get our stuff from hawaii. this sword is such beautiful fish. cuts like butter, not like escolar, but damn, such fun fish to cut. also to eat.

i'm gonna miss being a butcher...

we also got in some cote de boeuf, aged 21 days. prime. such amazing meat. one of the guys i work with put sriracha on the demo piece... fuck i was pissed. true story. act you like you care...

I got one of the george foreman grill knock ofs last christmas...that thing is absolutely amazing since I can't have a grill in my apartment or out on my deck. Plus the best thing about the knock off one is the grill part comes off so its alot easier to clean.

there's no need for all the fancy pants gadgets cluttering up your kitchen

I feel you but what about leftovers, popcorn, and burritos?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now