wtf

anyone else wanna join the club?

I cant fucking sleep

lately ive been going to bed at 12-1:30 am

sometimes even 2am

wtf

anyone else wanna join the club?

Lightweight!!!

yeah that's not really insomnia. insomnia is when you start feeling complete dissociation and depersonalization every time you leave the house in daylight.

Wow, you kids are CRAZY! Watchout! You might start getting PMs from Aussies.

haha ^.

i haven't been able to sleep properly for years. i wake up too often.

can't get back to sleep. sometimes i sleep about 4 hours in a few days. it's

something i've been fighting for some time now.

ahh, to have a cup of O tea right now........mmmm hay taste........

I wouldn't mind being telleported to Australia. Thanks to the new world order it's not like I could just buy a ticket and do it the old fashioned way. Any ozzies got a teleportation device? If so I've got mad cans to spare.

I used to have some form of clinical insomnia shit ass. But basically I slept from like like 3am to 6am. THen I'd go to work, and come home and sleep another hour or two, then be awake til 3am. Or sometimes I couldn't sleep at all and I'd go to work and come home and sleep til midnight and be up all night. It sucked...

Lately I've been getting 4-6 hours of sleep which is pretty sweet.

More and more I'm convinced that us humans are evolving into a nocturnal species and that the oldschool ways of getting up at the crack of dawn are in its last days. Or at least I HOPE SO! Actually I was convinced of this years ago when I would stay at my grandparents or great unkles houses and they would start screaming at me at like 9 in the morning to "Get up! What's the matter with you!?! You're sleeping the day away!!!":huh2::headache:

i cant sleep either, i probably sit in my bed for 2 hours before finally knocking out, i usually spend that time either jacking off or plotting the deaths of everyone i hate

i used to get pretty upset that i wasn't sleeping, bt that was when i didn't realize

that there are people in africa that don't have the benefits of sleep. and here we are, fat american swine just throwing it away. i'm donating all of mysleep to little undugu.

i used to get pretty upset that i wasn't sleeping, bt that was when i didn't realize

that there are people in africa that don't have the benefits of sleep. and here we are, fat american swine just throwing it away. i'm donating all of mysleep to little undugu.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sleep's overrated. but i try to get some but can never for ages of just lying in bed. i envy people who can fall asleep straight away, bastards don't know how lucky they are...

i can tell you cats some things that have worked for me (they eventually stop working for me, but that may not be the case for some of you)

benadryl- works great for about one week

valerian root- smells like something farted on a turd made of bellybutton lint but it works

ambien- do you enjoy salt sammiches?

erb- i love the shit, but i don't smoke much anymore

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now