Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sarcasm

mann

i think i'm getting sick. got the itchy throat, kind of body aching going on....fucking kids coughing in my face, whiping their snotty faces w/ their hands and touching everything. tis the fucking season to get a flu shot, or end up like me. booo. i just spent 20 bucks buying 'cold' arsenal... chloraseptic drops, "cold relief" (cold eeze spoof), and some theraflu strips.... im a germophobe

^ i get that sound all the time... i think it's rather relaxing...

NOT ENOUGH TO CURE MY DAMN SICKNESS THOUGH

^when i hear trains outside my window late at night, it does not make me wish that i could see them. it makes me want to move back to whiteboy land. you're insane.

fuck that man.. i love the sound of trains.... shits real relaxing to me....

and that sucks about being sick sarcasm... heat up some hennessy (or whatever it is you prefer) add some honey and lemon.... that usually helps me...

Pick up some theraflue, You'll be feeling great in no time. If you don't have to work drink 4 of them, you'll be fuck'D

1.) benching from your window would be awsome

2.) i might have to pick up the drinkable theraflu... i'm getitng more sick as the time goes by

3.) i have kids coughing in my face b/c i'm a "teacher" at a tutoring center. those damn chirr'n from hell...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now