does handstyles matter? quality or quantity?

scratcheater

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yes, handstyle is an important factor in writing, at least with me it is..I think it is good to have many different kinds too, just so you can have a versatile style and be able to switch it up but still make it look tight. Same thing for "Throw-ups"--keep it evolving.

Originally posted by blood as ink

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one wants to see some ugly ass tag hundreds of times a day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you mean like kerse or something?...that's some ugly shit that i see everywhere. he has a ton of ups but ugly as sin.

werd....kerse is hella up, but hella toy....skert does some of kerses handstyles because they are both BTM and they look a tag better

• 8 months later...
Guest JIGSAW
Originally posted by KIND

id rather have 100 ALRIGHT tags up than 20 dope ones...thats my opinion...

how hard is it to put up a dope hand?? your making it sound like its as hard as a peice god damn practice..

Originally posted by scratcheater

everyone seem to stress handstyles.... is that more important then getting up? nowadays everyone seem to bite off everyone...are we still original?names overused and abused...stick to what you start with and start FARTING! then again .... quality or quantity?

You defintly need both. Quality and Quanity

more quanity then quailty..

Originally posted by crackfiend

Are you kids on drugs or some shit. When did being a vandal require schooling in the arts. Its about being pissed off and fucking shits up. Not about oohhh loook this is how saber does it its soo pretty.

If your going to destroy something then terar it up. If your going to do legals then dont call it graff call yourself a mural artist. I hate those people always painting landscapes and pictures of wild life like their some sort of bob ross.

anyway fuck yall

i agree with u 100%

Originally posted by JIGSAW

how hard is it to put up a dope hand?? your making it sound like its as hard as a peice god damn practice..

i dont think you understand what i meant.i meant i'd rather be up and known by everyone than a few people seeing my shit saying "oh thats a dope tag"

Guest JIGSAW
Originally posted by KIND

i dont think you understand what i meant.i meant i'd rather be up and known by everyone than a few people seeing my shit saying "oh thats a dope tag"

Ah I feel you now alright..

Handstyles are an important part of graffiti mos def, i mean you could have a nice burnner done and toss a wack handstyle up and throw the whole piece off its good ta be good in all aspects of graffiti......so ta answer your ? handstlyes do matter...........:king:

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by blood as ink

quote:

No one wants to see some ugly ass tag hundreds of times a day.

you mean like kerse or something?...that's some ugly shit that i see everywhere. he has a ton of ups but ugly as sin.

i'm gonna get at you and your face will be reminding u of my tags

Shut up!! no style? theres no such thing as no style.. what you really mean when you say that is a style you dont like or an ugly style.. but everything has style of some sort even toy shit.. when you get used to wak shit then becomes in your head as that style.. i use to think foe was a toy, now the style is like an icon in my head cause im used to it... so theres wak style cause your a begnner perhaps or theres purposly done ugly style.. (like a trend or for fun) theres still different styles between all the what to you may be ugly styles.. but since you dont like it you put all the ugly styles in one catagory as no style.. reminds me how non-writers can look at a (what to us) is a fresh handstyle and toy handstyle next to it and cant tell the difference... wether u consider it ugly or fresh theres all kinds of different styles

style is a defo

:D style is a definate if u aint got the style in your tag then i doubt u would get recognised as quick in a big city its like when i wnt to glasgow there was a tagger called mc graff n he just wacked it up any where and every where ok thats how to do it but if it was styled he might have got more props for puting it up n another thing most of the scottish also just bang up names which is really not fucking stylish bad thing about that is ull get caught straight away safe vareOne...

graff game is a violent chain

Are you kids on drugs or some shit. When did being a vandal require schooling in the arts. Its about being pissed off and fucking shits up. Not about oohhh loook this is how saber does it its soo pretty.

If your going to destroy something then terar it up.

if your pissed off at the world and want to fuck something up you should do something a little more meaningful...like blow up animal tresting labs or break some shit. if your that pissed off and that much of an anarchist you should be risking a lot more. being that pissed off and that adiment about tearing shit up makes you look like a pussy cause all your doing is writing your name on something....thats not tearing shit up...thats just writing your name on something. go blow up a garbage can or something tuff guy.

this thread is fucking retarded. are you guys kidding me?! this is why the internet and graffiti don't mix. it's breeding a whole world of pussy ass kids that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground, but think they're hot shit. if you cant do a decent tag, you suck, end of story. if you have to ask the internet which is right, you double suck.

CLOSED.

Archived