Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Seffiks

whats wrong Canada

Recommended Posts

"A new survey conducted by a Canadian music collective that counts the recording industry as one of its members has found that music downloading has declined dramatically in Canada. The survey found that only 14 percent of Canadians download, down from 21 percent in 2002. The survey also found that P2P is rarely a reason for people who purchase less music."



 

 

 

 

http://www.michaelgeist.ca/content/view/1495/125/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was going to go into a album buying frenzy about 6 months ago because I was sick of not having the whole album. That was before bitorrent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I download all my music. same with almost everyone I know.

 

chances are that the 14% surveyed are consuming more music than the other 86% combined. if the peopled surveyed were just surveyed at random, than most of those people are older or dont consume much music, and would of course answer that they buy most of their music.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe its just that a large majority of music sucks ass these days and there is less shit people WANT to download.

Why dont they do a survey on that? The amount of bullshit ass "musicians" today compared to the 90's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...