Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Seffiks

whats wrong Canada

"A new survey conducted by a Canadian music collective that counts the recording industry as one of its members has found that music downloading has declined dramatically in Canada. The survey found that only 14 percent of Canadians download, down from 21 percent in 2002. The survey also found that P2P is rarely a reason for people who purchase less music."

http://www.michaelgeist.ca/content/view/1495/125/

I was going to go into a album buying frenzy about 6 months ago because I was sick of not having the whole album. That was before bitorrent

I download all my music. same with almost everyone I know.

chances are that the 14% surveyed are consuming more music than the other 86% combined. if the peopled surveyed were just surveyed at random, than most of those people are older or dont consume much music, and would of course answer that they buy most of their music.

Maybe its just that a large majority of music sucks ass these days and there is less shit people WANT to download.

Why dont they do a survey on that? The amount of bullshit ass "musicians" today compared to the 90's

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now