the art of drawing hairy veiny cocks.

goosequit

i was just taking a shit in the bathroom at work and i noticed some graffiti.

oh the bathroom isn't only for our office, it's the bathroom for the whole floor.

someone drew a penis with an arrow pointing to a vagina and wrote something like..

"the quest of life"

or something like that.

ha.

bathroom graffiti is awesome.

like, the totally non hip-hop related stuff.

especially in an office building!

if there isn't a website for it there should be.

would make a good coffee table book too.

would be a fun road trip. cross country search for ballpoint pen scribbled cocks.

those dirty bathroom stalls are like the chatrooms in the world of shitting.

what?

i have a wicked hangover.

i was at "the" bar in the city last night.

the bar where the models and the rich handsome people go.

we decided to only communicate all night in freestyle rap mode.

thus my saying clever things to waitresses like

i'll take a heineken again would you blow my friend he thinks you're a ten his dick is small like ren my dick is big like stimpy and my ass is pimply.

it was a real hoot.

man i felt so poor and ugly in that club.

anyway

that was 4 hours ago.

now i'm drunk at work taking very frequent shits, contemplating the deeper meaning of the hairy veiny cock that was scribbled onto the bathroom stall i just saw.

-goose

-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On request of an old friend, who is now a commando in the Australian army, We once snuck into his base and I painted a big hairy cock with jizz spurting out and wrote 'Dont give it , dont get it' next to it on his boss's brand new caravan.

Good times.

hahahah

I remember a house near a chick's party house whose owners pissed us off when we were paitning a no parking sign on this chicks house. From then on we used to draw huge hairy cocks on their garage everytime we partied at this girl's house, which was about 3 times a week and they'd come and complain but we were too drunk to care

oh and iquit someone already did the toilet graffiti coffee table book

I sometimes work in a liquor warehouse, and it has some fucking quality bathroom graffiti. Theres a big cork bulletin board in one (in a bathroom? I have no idea why) and it has this giant detailed set of castles drawn all over it. good castle vs. evil castle. all done in ballpoint pen one bathroom break at a time. I'll try and snap a shot of it with my cell phone next time I'm in there.