Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

STYLE WARS

ABRA, would you like it if somebody put one of your dvd's over the internet?

What you are doing is assisting in the stealing of a copy-writed material. Shame on you.....

I am disgusted....

i love the whole feel of the culture back then, it seems to me that we've kind of devolved away from what it was back then

ABRA, would you like it if somebody put one of your dvd's over the internet?

What you are doing is assisting in the stealing of a copy-writed material. Shame on you.....

I am disgusted....

i didn't put it there. someone else can visit the confession booth for that one. i'm just letting everyone know

^^^ what an idiot , i assume your a writer , or in other words a vandal. And your worried about movie piracy? the irony

a. i don't believe you can do that

b. what would you want to burn a low res version of the movie to dvd for? just go an buy it. there's an extra disk with loads of stuff on it if you buy the real thing.

18013_m.jpg

This limited edition of the classic film Style Wars features the original full-length feature, 30 minutes of "never-before-released" outtakes, new interviews, and "where are they now" footage. Also fetaured in this edition are new commentary tracks, "Destroy All Lines" and the Aesop Rock music video "No Jumper Cables". Style Wars is the legendary hip-hop documentary and a timeless film classic, the indispensable record of a golden age of youthful creativity and exploding hip hop subculture. Directed by Tony Silver, Style Wars captures the look and feel of New Yorks ramshackle subway system as the graffiti writers public playground, battleground and spectacular artistic canvas.

new version with added extra bonus interviews:

lady pink,daze,crash and tracy 168 wild style

non-profit?? who on earth told you that?

lol i dont even remember, there is alot of other graff films on google video as well, syn, kings destroy and dirty hands among others...

^^^ what an idiot , i assume your a writer , or in other words a vandal. And your worried about movie piracy? the irony

Get fucked, and get half a clue you retard......

This has nothing to do with you so, be best you fuck to the off and shut your fucking mouth you retard, and don't use words like irony when you can't justify it because the look on your face is going to be the same when the local graffiti street rat gets done for all his tags and doesn’t know how his going to pay for all the damage….

This could stem into a real good conversation, but I’m not in the mood for it. I think most of you toys should watch style wars at least 5 times. It helps develop a good graffiti mentality. But still, if things like these get reproduced illegal how do you expect for more dvds like this to flourish without any money?

Get fucked, and get half a clue you retard......

This has nothing to do with you so, be best you fuck to the off and shut your fucking mouth you retard, and don't use words like irony when you can't justify it because the look on your face is going to be the same when the local graffiti street rat gets done for all his tags and doesn’t know how his going to pay for all the damage….

:D yes , the look on my face will be the same :rolleyes: lay off the crackpipe

This could stem into a real good conversation, but I’m not in the mood for it. I think most of you toys should watch style wars at least 5 times. It helps develop a good graffiti mentality. But still, if things like these get reproduced illegal how do you expect for more dvds like this to flourish without any money?

haha , who says flourish?

fag.

i got the the Style Wars: Revisted PLUS dvd the other day....i seem to remember there being more "extra" stuff on the first dvd release......can anyone tell me the dealio?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now