Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
texasmade

colossus of roads

Another filmschool faggot opportunist raping our culture!!!!

These tight bikershort clowns have No love for this movement.....

Buzz blur should've stay on the DL-

• Like 1

Another filmschool faggot opportunist raping our culture!!!!

These tight bikershort clowns have No love for this movement.....

Buzz blur should've stay on the DL-

No shit!

Too scared to ride freights.

Looking at the site, is hilarious how star struck they are by Buzz.

uhhhh...they both write if you watch some of the clips. i wouldnt say the'yre "raping" "our" culture...cause you sure as fuck arent riding the rails posting on the internet

Buzz has been pushing himself into the limelight more the past couple of years. TLT, Freight Train Graffit, and now this. And for everybody that thinks they're raping our culture, did Tony Silver rape the culture when he made Style Wars.

^^^that's like comparing apples with oranges man. i wasn't around when style wars was made so i don't know the impact it had on what was going on... i did like the clip that i watched of this though. looked pretty bad ass when they started showing his monikers real fast to the music. real cinematic and pro looking. should be good

these idiots need to remove themselves from it and stick to highlighting buzz only. show some gratitude that he opened his door to a couple of nobody's from reno.

'i've been writing for about a year now and i jock colossus... . '

absolutely a culture rape, but at least its one more documentation of the man. the legend, preserving him while he is clearly in his twilight at this point.

If you could buy the movie .I'm not going to lie i'd own it. Just like i own Bill Daniels movie.

I have to agree with Artistic. Why is Buz Blurr coming out to the graffiti kids now? He wrote on cars for 15 plus years before spray paint on trains even started. who did he think was looking at his work? I wish he would have stayed hidden like The Rambler . Buz will send mail art to you if you can find his P.O. Box. I liked him better as a mistery. Last night I caught one it said manhattan mugshots on a BNSF icicle. My favorite is still recliner broken on a KCS

interesting person... interesting ideas, up alot, and interesting quotes that relate to the present, what's going on, and how things relate to different things! props!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now