Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mesiah

Glass Eaters...

Recommended Posts

noel

 

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

 

Noel , huh??

He used to live where I'm at.....

Is he really wrecking New York right now??

A friend told me that and I've seen his name dropped here and there recently..... What's the deal??

 

is that the noel that is from cali....the one that bomb with aider on the 10 free way??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bobobi11

that is such crap. Just because I don't write doesn't mean I can't appreciate others who do. I don't write or play music, but I enjoy it and like learning about it. Same with sports, authors, inventors, etc. Just because I don't have the talent, and or the nerve to write shouldn't mean I can't be a one person cheering section for those that do.

 

Argue with my opinions... Tell me I don't have my facts straight...Hell tell me you don't like the way I phrase my questions, but quit bitching because I don't write. At least I am honest and tell you that at the get go, instead of trying to front like I am some wack ass veteran. I think my questions and comments are more on target and relevant than over half of the toy ass little internet bitches talking ghetto and beef all day.

 

Okay, enough ranting, as I said before I am still sick and cranky. I will quietly step back now.

 

i will give you that you are well educated and have great sentence structure>>>>but this shit dont need no cheer section we have enough toys doin the cheerin...you even said graffitti is it's worst enemey!

 

and i dont need to argue with you...you got all your opinions and facts straight but the only problem i have is why???this is ghetto art born and raised in the ghetto..

 

and alot of ghetto pioneers that all these kids look up to pry couldn't tell you any other way except in ghetto talk. you dont live this, breath this,raised on this, and FINALLY DON'T DO THIS THING WE CALL GRAFFITTI ART..

 

SO YOU CAN ASK,,,,DICK RIDE OR JUST LOOK IT UP THE INTERNET FOR ANY INFO ???

 

BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHY WE DO THIS PERIOD I REALLY DON'T GIVE 2 F-S WHO YOU KNOW EITHER..

 

GIRLS ARE ALWAYS CRANKY AND BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING,,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bobobi11

that is such crap. Just because I don't write doesn't mean I can't appreciate others who do. I don't write or play music, but I enjoy it and like learning about it. Same with sports, authors, inventors, etc. Just because I don't have the talent, and or the nerve to write shouldn't mean I can't be a one person cheering section for those that do.

 

Argue with my opinions... Tell me I don't have my facts straight...Hell tell me you don't like the way I phrase my questions, but quit bitching because I don't write. At least I am honest and tell you that at the get go, instead of trying to front like I am some wack ass veteran. I think my questions and comments are more on target and relevant than over half of the toy ass little internet bitches talking ghetto and beef all day.

 

Okay, enough ranting, as I said before I am still sick and cranky. I will quietly step back now.

 

 

IF YOU ARE WHO I THINK YOU ARE YOU HAVE DONE ALOT FOR GRAFF AND HAVE KEPT MODEST THE WHOLE TIME, I UNDERSTAND YOU DONT WRITE BUT PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND WITHOUT THE MECHANICS THE DRIVER COULD NEVER WIN THE RACE...

 

DO YOU KNOW PASHE?

 

shit fr8's had there graffitti writing before graff was even called graffitti... era 1996-tell know.......

 

I AGREE WITH ALOT OF WHAT YOU HAVE SAID BUT SOME OF YOUR YEARS ARE OFF, I GREW UP IN THE ******* AND PEOPLE NEW WHAT GRAF WAS BEFORE THEN. THE POLICE WERE ALREADY DOING STINGS AND EVEN KEEPIN TRACK OF WHAT WAS DONE. PAINT PROGRAMS, HUGE FINES AND EVEN JAIL TIME WAS ALREADY BEING USED IN THE LATE 80'S EARLY 90'S. THE LOCAL AND STATE GOV. WERE SMART IN A WAY. THEY WERE, AND STILL ARE USING GRAFF TO MAKE MONEY, THIS IS WHY THINGS LIKE GLASS ETCHING AND ETCH BATH BECOME THE TOOLS OF CHOICE AS IT GETS HARDER TO KEEP YOUR NAME RUNNING AND THE STAKES GET HIGHER IF YOU GET CAUGHT. ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME THAT THINGS EVOLVE. SO WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR HATE IT. ITS HEAR TO STAY AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. YOU EITHER USE IT OR YOU DONT........

 

THANKS FOR LETTIN ME RAMBLE.....

AND DIE SOME ONE DID THE DEAR THING IN THE CITY I LIVE IN NOW AND IT MADE THE PAPER, THEY SAID IT WAS DONE BY A CULT... dAMN IGNORANCE IS BLIS........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by JELO_016

 

 

IF YOU ARE WHO I THINK YOU ARE YOU HAVE DONE ALOT FOR GRAFF AND HAVE KEPT MODEST THE WHOLE TIME, I UNDERSTAND YOU DONT WRITE BUT PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND WITHOUT THE MECHANICS THE DRIVER COULD NEVER WIN THE RACE...

 

DO YOU KNOW PASHE?

 

shit fr8's had there graffitti writing before graff was even called graffitti... era 1996-tell know.......

 

I AGREE WITH ALOT OF WHAT YOU HAVE SAID BUT SOME OF YOUR YEARS ARE OFF, I GREW UP IN THE ******* AND PEOPLE NEW WHAT GRAF WAS BEFORE THEN. THE POLICE WERE ALREADY DOING STINGS AND EVEN KEEPIN TRACK OF WHAT WAS DONE. PAINT PROGRAMS, HUGE FINES AND EVEN JAIL TIME WAS ALREADY BEING USED IN THE LATE 80'S EARLY 90'S. THE LOCAL AND STATE GOV. WERE SMART IN A WAY. THEY WERE, AND STILL ARE USING GRAFF TO MAKE MONEY, THIS IS WHY THINGS LIKE GLASS ETCHING AND ETCH BATH BECOME THE TOOLS OF CHOICE AS IT GETS HARDER TO KEEP YOUR NAME RUNNING AND THE STAKES GET HIGHER IF YOU GET CAUGHT. ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME THAT THINGS EVOLVE. SO WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR HATE IT. ITS HEAR TO STAY AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. YOU EITHER USE IT OR YOU DONT........

 

THANKS FOR LETTIN ME RAMBLE.....

AND DIE SOME ONE DID THE DEAR THING IN THE CITY I LIVE IN NOW AND IT MADE THE PAPER, THEY SAID IT WAS DONE BY A CULT... dAMN IGNORANCE IS BLIS........

 

 

I KNOW MY YEARS.ARE OFF...GRAFF GOES IN SPERTS...WHEN BUS BOMBING STARTED AROUND 85-86 MAY BE EARLY.. IN LA AND GIN AND DUCE WHERE RUNNING GAME...OVER YEARS BUSES WERE GETTING HARDER AND HARDER AND 89-90 YOU COULD RUN GAME BUT HALF THE TIME THEY WOULD BUFF YOU...GRAFF HAS IT'S HISTORY I'M MAINLY TALKIN THE WEST COAST..I'M NOT TRYIN TO GIVE HER A HARD TIME.. I WANT TO KNOW WHY? THAT IS IT? i HAVE BEEN AROUND GRAFF ALLL MY LIFE AND I'M NO PIONEER ..I'M STICKING UP FOR THE ONES THAT MADE THIS HAPPEND...

 

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO SHE IS JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS HER GOAL TO BE EDUCATED IN GRAFFITTI??

 

OR MAY BE YOU MIS UNDERSTOOD

 

FR8 TRAIN'S HAVE HAD MONIKER ON THEM THAT DATE BACK TO THE LATE 50'S ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PIC'S.. I DO HAVE HOBO BOOKS AND

OTHER RAIL BOOKS ETC,,,,AND HAVE MY CARDS IF NEEDED FOR PULLIN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ALL YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP

 

:mad: what the fuck is this shit!!!! anyone whose seen style wars or read subway art (or whatever the fuck it's called) can recite what "tryin 2 go wet feet" has typed. how the fuck can you say graff is ghetto, what in the hell is that. shit way back when cats talked about snapin back in the day, but writing nowadays is straightup a melting pot of different cultures. you got kids form county,city,suburbs, kids who listen to hop kids who listen to metals so come out the fucking hole in the ground and realize what's what. anyways, shit quit hatin on bobbi (whatver the fuck her name is) she seems to be like another herny chalfont (you know that white photagraper guy) and there's tony silver(something like that) and martha cooper the were mad into graff and didn't write. so for real bump this whole stupid conversation cause it fuckin stupid.this is complete bullshit. this ain't got dick to glass eaters. great bobbi's on her period and "tryin 2 go wet feet" has hemeroids we'll call it a draw but make another thread if you want to continue this bullshit, or just fuckin email each other but cut this shit out aight. :king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: ALL YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP

 

Originally posted by *die*

:mad: what the fuck is this shit!!!! anyone whose seen style wars or read subway art (or whatever the fuck it's called) can recite what "tryin 2 go wet feet" has typed. how the fuck can you say graff is ghetto, what in the hell is that. shit way back when cats talked about snapin back in the day, but writing nowadays is straightup a melting pot of different cultures. you got kids form county,city,suburbs, kids who listen to hop kids who listen to metals so come out the fucking hole in the ground and realize what's what. anyways, shit quit hatin on bobbi (whatver the fuck her name is) she seems to be like another herny chalfont (you know that white photagraper guy) and there's tony silver(something like that) and martha cooper the were mad into graff and didn't write. so for real bump this whole stupid conversation cause it fuckin stupid.this is complete bullshit. this ain't got dick to glass eaters. great bobbi's on her period and "tryin 2 go wet feet" has hemeroids we'll call it a draw but make another thread if you want to continue this bullshit, or just fuckin email each other but cut this shit out aight. :king:

 

ALL A LITTLE HURT.... GO IN A HOLE AND NEVER COME OUT IF ANY HEMERIODS ARE FLARIN IT'S YOURS...I'M TALKIN THAT THIS WAS MADE FROM THE LOWER CLASS (GHETTO ) WHAT EVER... THEN SPOONFED KIDS (HIGHER CLASS) JUMP ON IT..OVER TIME AND MUCH MORE LATER YEARS

 

AND IT DONT MATTER PUNK ROCK METAL HIP HOP..SHIT I KNOW GANGSTER FROM LA NEIGHBORHOOD'S THAT WILL BE BUMPIN PANTERA...

 

my FRIEND's DAD IS FROM HELLS ANGELS AND LISTEN TO LITTLE BIT OF PROJECT BLOWED..

 

my grandma like's a little penny wise...

shit you can't put a label on music...it might be more majority of people listen to it ...but thats labeling people..and i try not to label individual people...I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY SHE WANT TO BE EDUCATED IN GRAFFITTI???NO DIS NO BULL SHIT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

 

TAKE IT LIKE YOUR NAME AND DIE .......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I said before, I like graffiti. I like the look of it (when the writer uses some amount of style), I like the F*** you aspect of it, the whole struggle between writers and buff is interesting. Most of the writers I have met or talked to on the internet seem to be people that I would enjoy hanging with. The history and evolution is fascinating. So many different reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: ALL YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP

 

Originally posted by tryin 2 go wet feet

 

ALL A LITTLE HURT.... GO IN A HOLE AND NEVER COME OUT IF ANY HEMERIODS ARE FLARIN IT'S YOURS...I'M TALKIN THAT THIS WAS MADE FROM THE LOWER CLASS (GHETTO ) WHAT EVER... THEN SPOONFED KIDS (HIGHER CLASS) JUMP ON IT..OVER TIME AND MUCH MORE LATER YEARS

 

AND IT DONT MATTER PUNK ROCK METAL HIP HOP..SHIT I KNOW GANGSTER FROM LA NEIGHBORHOOD'S THAT WILL BE BUMPIN PANTERA...

 

my FRIEND's DAD IS FROM HELLS ANGELS AND LISTEN TO LITTLE BIT OF PROJECT BLOWED..

 

my grandma like's a little penny wise...

shit you can't put a label on music...it might be more majority of people listen to it ...but thats labeling people..and i try not to label individual people...I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY SHE WANT TO BE EDUCATED IN GRAFFITTI???NO DIS NO BULL SHIT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

 

TAKE IT LIKE YOUR NAME AND DIE .......

 

hahahha. :lol: shit your reading skills must be worse than your grammar. i was saying that it fucking doesn't matter about what graff. USED to be cause now that shit multicultural and world renown, you have one of the most ignorant ignoramus' that i've come across recent or in your words one stupid mutha fucka. but neeways it's of you bussiness about bobbi we just ask questions and she answer's them that's the way it is. anyway you make me laugh, you should try getting a job at ringling brothers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: Re: ALL YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP

 

Originally posted by *die*

 

hahahha. :lol: shit your reading skills must be worse than your grammar. i was saying that it fucking doesn't matter about what graff. USED to be cause now that shit multicultural and world renown, you have one of the most ignorant ignoramus' that i've come across recent or in your words one stupid mutha fucka. but neeways it's of you bussiness about bobbi we just ask questions and she answer's them that's the way it is. anyway you make me laugh, you should try getting a job at ringling brothers.

 

so it dont matter what tracy 168 did or it dont mater what dondi did..

well you keep on tracing letters.buddy.. that us the eventers will make for your punk ass...oh but you both are so tight talking like you could punk someone on the computer...little kiddies like your self need to ask some one on the computer for info,.. specially from someone who dont even write graffitti..

.that's real smart bitch..plus... have you ever heard of paying dues that is half the battle in graffiti...toy that is how you learn about graffitt no college class room...or the internet or bobbi can teach you that..

 

that is what i'm talking about you dont no shit about graff period...

so just get a college education get on A on your grammer test and stay out this graffiti art form ....you make the ones that are actually doin shit str8 laugh good grammer or not ..bitch... and if you have any talent leave a e-mail and i will surely get back to your little punk ass...

 

killer cali...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mesiah

YO DUDE THE FIRST FLIX ISN'T A GLASS ETCH...LOOK AT IT.IT IS STILL DOPE THOE AINT NO THING...

"I'M A OUTLAW TILL THEY BITE ME...-2PAC"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GLASS ETCH

 

YOU ALL NEED TO QUIT COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE WRITING ON THINGS WITH ANYTHING WETHER IT BE SPRAY PAINT OR GLASS EATER. DONT FORGET THAT GRAFITTI ISNT ONLY ABOUT THE ARTFAG ASPECT. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR CITY BEING HOT THEN GO WRECK ANOTHER ONE. IF YOURE STUCK IN YOUR CITY WITH A JOB OR GIRL OR SOME SH IT THEN HIT ME UP AND ILL SEND YOU A BOX OF TISSUES. . :scramble:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tryin 2 go wet feet

 

i will give you that you are well educated and have great sentence structure>>>>but this shit dont need no cheer section we have enough toys doin the cheerin...you even said graffitti is it's worst enemey!

 

and i dont need to argue with you...you got all your opinions and facts straight but the only problem i have is why???this is ghetto art born and raised in the ghetto..

 

and alot of ghetto pioneers that all these kids look up to pry couldn't tell you any other way except in ghetto talk. you dont live this, breath this,raised on this, and FINALLY DON'T DO THIS THING WE CALL GRAFFITTI ART..

 

SO YOU CAN ASK,,,,DICK RIDE OR JUST LOOK IT UP THE INTERNET FOR ANY INFO ???

 

BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHY WE DO THIS PERIOD I REALLY DON'T GIVE 2 F-S WHO YOU KNOW EITHER..

 

GIRLS ARE ALWAYS CRANKY AND BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING,,,

 

 

You my friend are a pissant! I believe the nice lady was ridiculing KIDS who come on the NET to talk "ghetto", not people who live in the ghetto.

And if this IS really an ARTFORM, then of course outside parties are going to show an interest. I HATE angry-young-man types who pull the "You don't KNOW, man....." bullshit. "I live this man......" fucking dipshit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by blahblahblah

Trust could take you all in tony hawk 1

 

no one can take me in tony hawk1 except when there code for infinite speciail is turned off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

who wants to look at pictures of etchbath tags all day?????? not me....theyre not even clean lookin drips, hars to read, and they are usually basic tags because the user is tryin to keep the shit off his hands...it dosent matter who did the tag, or how "famous" the person is....its the same as taking pictures of deep scribes....and seriously...how many of you really take pictures of scribes????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

 

 

You my friend are a pissant! I believe the nice lady was ridiculing KIDS who come on the NET to talk "ghetto", not people who live in the ghetto.

And if this IS really an ARTFORM, then of course outside parties are going to show an interest. I HATE angry-young-man types who pull the "You don't KNOW, man....." bullshit. "I live this man......" fucking dipshit

 

man oh man lil girl stop bitchen... get over it...pissant that's right comin from some smuck in ireland..shut up..period i don't care any more you and the others that commentted on this topic are all ignorant..this was what i was basing my issue on...i wanted to know why she was interested in graff.. she answered with her well plotted come back and smart ass remarks...that was it..now i got two dumb ass... stupied...ignorant nosey people that had to add to this topic tryin put someone down like you where somebody....if u need to resolve this leave an e-mail

dipshit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i really like etch bath. you all act like graff is supposed to be nice. its a wapon thats what we have weaponry. and just like the a-bomb glass etch can destroy alot of shit which is good. wether or not who has access to it it uncontrollable just like the rug heads having necular weapons. but there really isnt shit you or we can do about it so realize that before bitching and wining....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest hushwon

all i have to say is think b4 u act...if the reprocussions arent an issue with u..then go on and fuck it up...if they are...then keep your etch for another time...peace:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...