Glass Eaters...

Guest Mesiah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my.. theres something that makes me like etch and something i hate about it... i mean, it looks dope, it cant be buffed.. but seriously.. i know graff is all about being destructive and killing shit, but thats a bit harsh. i mean imagine that you owned a little store and some kid did that to your front window.. youd be fucking pisssseddd.its cool though i guess. i know im gonna shit for saying this but whatever.

i think one day something is going to get closer to killing graff than ever. like get it cut in half. i think that thing is gunna be etch. i mean, its cool, it looks cool, its a damn good idea, but nothing is gunna heat shit up more than etch. with in like a month after peeps starting using etch around where i am, it was in the papers and everything. nothing has ever done that before. what other graff tool are they trying to fucking ban? but hey, if they have enough money to have windows in nice downtown stores, fuck em.... EAT THE RICH

sniffle sniffle etch bath is gonna hurt people's feelings and make it hot for other toys like myself to get up. how much do you think it costs to buff a whole train? but thats okay? you characters have got a lot of thinking to do as to why you paint. it seems like you want to get noticed by your friends but yet still not cause that much damage. i'm not saying graff is about damage, but graff certainly isn't about cost concern. as long as its used in good taste, and the writer has a good handstyle i don't give a fuck. i hate seeing toy tags everywhere probably more than the average joe. so yes new writers don't use etch bath until you're skilled enough to use it, other wise wreck shit.

i would only use the shit on an abandoned old shitty buildings with windows still in tact. .....and because of that i doubt i'll ever open the little bottle i have of it. i'm not sayin i'm completely against it because i like some of the shit i've seen in person, but only at like trashy ass already fucked bus stops or train stops and abandoned shit.

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by serum

sniffle sniffle etch bath is gonna hurt people's feelings and make it hot for other toys like myself to get up. how much do you think it costs to buff a whole train? but thats okay? you characters have got a lot of thinking to do as to why you paint.

Wow, thats a dumb way of putting it...

How many small business owners own train lines?

Comparing the front of a store, that a hard working businessman owns and runs, to a rusted out metal box used soley for transporting, onlookers be damned, is pretty ignorant. Do you think that various train lines rely on the outward appearance of their freights to draw business? To a point, maybe, but not as much as the appearance of a small local shop, downtown. And aside from losing business due to appearance, they now have to replace the window, which is gonna run them quite a bit.

Look, I don't care about the whole "heat" thing. Christ, most of the toys in my city deserve it, but I don't agree with just recking shit. Its like a game: If I can get up on somone's building, I think that they deserve the right to a possibility of removing it...

This will probably open up the flood gates, and a lot of arguing will ensue, so I'll just say this: Its my merely my humble opinion, offered up, just as you offered yours.

true. etch is the new trend and i tend to stay away from it. out here in southern california shit is getting wrecked by toys and kings alike. but to put you little guilty conscience minded hypocrites worries to rest, i have seen windows that have been etched, fixed. ive seen a dude once spray some solvent on a a damaged window, wait a few hours (depending on the density of the etch) and remove that shit almost 100% with a buffing wheel. i went back to take a look at it , and basically all they did was grind the window down a layer and shine it up. so if you got it, use it, if you dont like it, dont. simple as that..........

look at these TOYS asking where they can get this shit.

etch is finality. its like nuclear fucking war.

i cant do anything about nuclear war, but i can

do something about this shit.

stupid people with nuclear weapons.

dumb TOYS with etch bath.

Originally posted by sober

look at these TOYS asking where they can get this shit.

etch is finality. its like nuclear fucking war.

i cant do anything about nuclear war, but i can

do something about this shit.

stupid people with nuclear weapons.

dumb TOYS with etch bath.

whoa whoa whoa...dont go calling people toys... you dont know what these fools are capable of...im not saying all of them are dope but you just said they were all toys...dont run your mouth...when you put in as much work in as hindu then we will talk...

OK first off i have bombed shit for over 10 years.

AND WHAT I SAID was

look at these TOYS asking where they can get this

shit, kids that dont know shit, im not talking about dude.

i can freak shit 16 times harder than any kids

that use glasseater in my area, but would never consider it,

unless i lived in an area where the buff was so extreme i

had to use different measures.

Guest hatebreed

australia????

that shit is yet to be unleashed over here,seiko came back from the u.s and schooled us.we can only find the cream,not the bath.but he is also is having moral dilema's about being the first[the one to unleash it]i think on train windows and such,yeah whatever,but i know it isn't going to stop there,:o

Archived