Glass Eaters...

Guest Mesiah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOW THIS IS GRAFF

I GOT A NEW IDEA... YOU WANT FAME? YOU WANT TO BE THE ENVY OF YOU'RE TOWN? BE ON THE NEWS? GRAB A FUCKIN BRICK OR ONE OF THOSE LARGE RIVERBED ROCKS WRITE YOUR NAME ON IT AND PRESTO... THROW IT THREW YOUR TARGETS WINDOW AND JUST LIKE THAT THE ENVY OF EVERYONE....

Guest Handjob

Talking to you is like smashing my face against a brick wall. I don't come here to argue, I come here when its rainy and I can't paint. I'm outta here...:loopy:

yeah yeah yeah

most of you sound like little girls

i dont even want to say anything to you ..you know why ? because you will come back with some stupid bullshit girly talk about how hot etch is..

as long as you are not the writer who is doing that shit dont who fucking cares ..fucking fags..

i will be back tommorow to post pictures...as of now im to lazy and my eyes are sagging...good night

Re: NOW THIS IS GRAFF

Originally posted by JELO_016

I GOT A NEW IDEA... YOU WANT FAME? YOU WANT TO BE THE ENVY OF YOU'RE TOWN? BE ON THE NEWS? GRAB A FUCKIN BRICK OR ONE OF THOSE LARGE RIVERBED ROCKS WRITE YOUR NAME ON IT AND PRESTO... THROW IT THREW YOUR TARGETS WINDOW AND JUST LIKE THAT THE ENVY OF EVERYONE....

:lol: hell yeah !!! or use a dead animal :lol:

Originally posted by Huh What !?

less long ass comments and more pics..sombody have some earsnot or noel acidbaths

Noel , huh??

He used to live where I'm at.....

Is he really wrecking New York right now??

A friend told me that and I've seen his name dropped here and there recently..... What's the deal??

Thanks Webster and die, I appreciate the support. As for FacingDemons, fuck off.

I don't feel well, I have a cold, so I am not going to argue today. For those who asked, the original purpose of Etch is for crafts. Specifically for etching wine glasses, mirrors, etc. You can buy or make stencils to frost designs onto glass products. It's been on the market for 25 years or so.

Re: An Outside View

Originally posted by bobobi11

I have said it time and again, I am not a writer, I am a nice lady who thinks graffiti is interesting and the culture surrounding it even more so. That said, let me reply to some of the things said below. And just to let you know, I do like to research things and have researched the whole etch issue extensively.

Ammo - You are right. Not having a personal stake in the game, I can appreciate both sides a little. Graffiti is going to change. When graffiti first started making a big comeback and getting popular, violent crime statistics were through the roof. Cops and even citizens weren't worried about graffiti. But violent crime is very low, and like anything else, when you get the big jobs out of the way, you concentrate on the details. The details include graffiti, and a lot of training, equipment and technology is going into the battle.

Destruction by Definition - It doesn't matter small business or corporate, the heat is on with etch.

Handjob - You are absolutely correct about the affect this has on business traffic and the replacement of the window. And what you are saying about the game thing is right there and I think if we explored that more it would be interesting.

illicon - For being stupid enough to mix chemicals like that without knowing anything about it, you deserve to have your hands fall off from chemical burn or something.

The Dude - Yes some etch damage can be buffed out, this is usually when the writer mixed or diluted the chemical too much and didn't get a good etch. Even still buffing is incredibly expensive, weakens the strength and clarity of the glass, and isn't always possible.

I will finish this after lunch...replacements here and got to go.

all right, I totally understand where you are coming from but you are not in the graff life.. although i do not use etch bath i just dont care for someone like you. As you stated many times before YOU DONT WRITE GRAFFITTI.

why involve your self???

I was raised into this during the times when murder was the head liner and kids where straight up getting shot for apperal>..Such as the first air jordans or the new nike jacket.or (COLORS).Gangs and Graffitti could not be diffined I remember my city counsel laughing over the fact that kids are writting there names all over everything and them saying it was a faze for are young society...they even gave us a 2 mile free wall on the 91 freewway until people started to get shot ..and it is people like news reports getting any type of info on something so pure.or people that think it is just interesting that these inner city kids can come up with something so creative with out some one even giving a fuck...something so out of control but yet so eye catching at the same time...But in the end the soul of it is torn and the finess it once had is gone...talking a era of 1991--95

i fill this movement is happending to frieghts right now it pisses me off because the same steel soul box funk has fallin in the hands of people who want to know about society no one even gave shit about until the internet or any means by that..ERA 1996-TELL NOW.. shit fr8's had there graffitti writing before graff was even called graffitti...

alot of you will be pissed about my comments but i really dont give a fuck.>>i'm tired and i'm sticking to my under grounds roots ....

if you want fame...

be a actor.... if you want to be famous....be rap star....

that is such crap. Just because I don't write doesn't mean I can't appreciate others who do. I don't write or play music, but I enjoy it and like learning about it. Same with sports, authors, inventors, etc. Just because I don't have the talent, and or the nerve to write shouldn't mean I can't be a one person cheering section for those that do.

Argue with my opinions... Tell me I don't have my facts straight...Hell tell me you don't like the way I phrase my questions, but quit bitching because I don't write. At least I am honest and tell you that at the get go, instead of trying to front like I am some wack ass veteran. I think my questions and comments are more on target and relevant than over half of the toy ass little internet bitches talking ghetto and beef all day.

Okay, enough ranting, as I said before I am still sick and cranky. I will quietly step back now.

noel

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

Noel , huh??

He used to live where I'm at.....

Is he really wrecking New York right now??

A friend told me that and I've seen his name dropped here and there recently..... What's the deal??

is that the noel that is from cali....the one that bomb with aider on the 10 free way??

that is such crap. Just because I don't write doesn't mean I can't appreciate others who do. I don't write or play music, but I enjoy it and like learning about it. Same with sports, authors, inventors, etc. Just because I don't have the talent, and or the nerve to write shouldn't mean I can't be a one person cheering section for those that do.

Argue with my opinions... Tell me I don't have my facts straight...Hell tell me you don't like the way I phrase my questions, but quit bitching because I don't write. At least I am honest and tell you that at the get go, instead of trying to front like I am some wack ass veteran. I think my questions and comments are more on target and relevant than over half of the toy ass little internet bitches talking ghetto and beef all day.

Okay, enough ranting, as I said before I am still sick and cranky. I will quietly step back now.

i will give you that you are well educated and have great sentence structure>>>>but this shit dont need no cheer section we have enough toys doin the cheerin...you even said graffitti is it's worst enemey!

and i dont need to argue with you...you got all your opinions and facts straight but the only problem i have is why???this is ghetto art born and raised in the ghetto..

and alot of ghetto pioneers that all these kids look up to pry couldn't tell you any other way except in ghetto talk. you dont live this, breath this,raised on this, and FINALLY DON'T DO THIS THING WE CALL GRAFFITTI ART..

SO YOU CAN ASK,,,,DICK RIDE OR JUST LOOK IT UP THE INTERNET FOR ANY INFO ???

BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHY WE DO THIS PERIOD I REALLY DON'T GIVE 2 F-S WHO YOU KNOW EITHER..

GIRLS ARE ALWAYS CRANKY AND BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING,,,

IF YOU ARE WHO I THINK YOU ARE YOU HAVE DONE ALOT FOR GRAFF AND HAVE KEPT MODEST THE WHOLE TIME, I UNDERSTAND YOU DONT WRITE BUT PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND WITHOUT THE MECHANICS THE DRIVER COULD NEVER WIN THE RACE...

DO YOU KNOW PASHE?

shit fr8's had there graffitti writing before graff was even called graffitti... era 1996-tell know.......

I AGREE WITH ALOT OF WHAT YOU HAVE SAID BUT SOME OF YOUR YEARS ARE OFF, I GREW UP IN THE ******* AND PEOPLE NEW WHAT GRAF WAS BEFORE THEN. THE POLICE WERE ALREADY DOING STINGS AND EVEN KEEPIN TRACK OF WHAT WAS DONE. PAINT PROGRAMS, HUGE FINES AND EVEN JAIL TIME WAS ALREADY BEING USED IN THE LATE 80'S EARLY 90'S. THE LOCAL AND STATE GOV. WERE SMART IN A WAY. THEY WERE, AND STILL ARE USING GRAFF TO MAKE MONEY, THIS IS WHY THINGS LIKE GLASS ETCHING AND ETCH BATH BECOME THE TOOLS OF CHOICE AS IT GETS HARDER TO KEEP YOUR NAME RUNNING AND THE STAKES GET HIGHER IF YOU GET CAUGHT. ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME THAT THINGS EVOLVE. SO WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR HATE IT. ITS HEAR TO STAY AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. YOU EITHER USE IT OR YOU DONT........

THANKS FOR LETTIN ME RAMBLE.....

AND DIE SOME ONE DID THE DEAR THING IN THE CITY I LIVE IN NOW AND IT MADE THE PAPER, THEY SAID IT WAS DONE BY A CULT... dAMN IGNORANCE IS BLIS........

Originally posted by JELO_016

IF YOU ARE WHO I THINK YOU ARE YOU HAVE DONE ALOT FOR GRAFF AND HAVE KEPT MODEST THE WHOLE TIME, I UNDERSTAND YOU DONT WRITE BUT PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND WITHOUT THE MECHANICS THE DRIVER COULD NEVER WIN THE RACE...

DO YOU KNOW PASHE?

shit fr8's had there graffitti writing before graff was even called graffitti... era 1996-tell know.......

I AGREE WITH ALOT OF WHAT YOU HAVE SAID BUT SOME OF YOUR YEARS ARE OFF, I GREW UP IN THE ******* AND PEOPLE NEW WHAT GRAF WAS BEFORE THEN. THE POLICE WERE ALREADY DOING STINGS AND EVEN KEEPIN TRACK OF WHAT WAS DONE. PAINT PROGRAMS, HUGE FINES AND EVEN JAIL TIME WAS ALREADY BEING USED IN THE LATE 80'S EARLY 90'S. THE LOCAL AND STATE GOV. WERE SMART IN A WAY. THEY WERE, AND STILL ARE USING GRAFF TO MAKE MONEY, THIS IS WHY THINGS LIKE GLASS ETCHING AND ETCH BATH BECOME THE TOOLS OF CHOICE AS IT GETS HARDER TO KEEP YOUR NAME RUNNING AND THE STAKES GET HIGHER IF YOU GET CAUGHT. ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME THAT THINGS EVOLVE. SO WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR HATE IT. ITS HEAR TO STAY AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. YOU EITHER USE IT OR YOU DONT........

THANKS FOR LETTIN ME RAMBLE.....

AND DIE SOME ONE DID THE DEAR THING IN THE CITY I LIVE IN NOW AND IT MADE THE PAPER, THEY SAID IT WAS DONE BY A CULT... dAMN IGNORANCE IS BLIS........

I KNOW MY YEARS.ARE OFF...GRAFF GOES IN SPERTS...WHEN BUS BOMBING STARTED AROUND 85-86 MAY BE EARLY.. IN LA AND GIN AND DUCE WHERE RUNNING GAME...OVER YEARS BUSES WERE GETTING HARDER AND HARDER AND 89-90 YOU COULD RUN GAME BUT HALF THE TIME THEY WOULD BUFF YOU...GRAFF HAS IT'S HISTORY I'M MAINLY TALKIN THE WEST COAST..I'M NOT TRYIN TO GIVE HER A HARD TIME.. I WANT TO KNOW WHY? THAT IS IT? i HAVE BEEN AROUND GRAFF ALLL MY LIFE AND I'M NO PIONEER ..I'M STICKING UP FOR THE ONES THAT MADE THIS HAPPEND...

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO SHE IS JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS HER GOAL TO BE EDUCATED IN GRAFFITTI??

OR MAY BE YOU MIS UNDERSTOOD

FR8 TRAIN'S HAVE HAD MONIKER ON THEM THAT DATE BACK TO THE LATE 50'S ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PIC'S.. I DO HAVE HOBO BOOKS AND

OTHER RAIL BOOKS ETC,,,,AND HAVE MY CARDS IF NEEDED FOR PULLIN

ALL YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP

:mad: what the fuck is this shit!!!! anyone whose seen style wars or read subway art (or whatever the fuck it's called) can recite what "tryin 2 go wet feet" has typed. how the fuck can you say graff is ghetto, what in the hell is that. shit way back when cats talked about snapin back in the day, but writing nowadays is straightup a melting pot of different cultures. you got kids form county,city,suburbs, kids who listen to hop kids who listen to metals so come out the fucking hole in the ground and realize what's what. anyways, shit quit hatin on bobbi (whatver the fuck her name is) she seems to be like another herny chalfont (you know that white photagraper guy) and there's tony silver(something like that) and martha cooper the were mad into graff and didn't write. so for real bump this whole stupid conversation cause it fuckin stupid.this is complete bullshit. this ain't got dick to glass eaters. great bobbi's on her period and "tryin 2 go wet feet" has hemeroids we'll call it a draw but make another thread if you want to continue this bullshit, or just fuckin email each other but cut this shit out aight. :king:

Re: ALL YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP

Originally posted by *die*

:mad: what the fuck is this shit!!!! anyone whose seen style wars or read subway art (or whatever the fuck it's called) can recite what "tryin 2 go wet feet" has typed. how the fuck can you say graff is ghetto, what in the hell is that. shit way back when cats talked about snapin back in the day, but writing nowadays is straightup a melting pot of different cultures. you got kids form county,city,suburbs, kids who listen to hop kids who listen to metals so come out the fucking hole in the ground and realize what's what. anyways, shit quit hatin on bobbi (whatver the fuck her name is) she seems to be like another herny chalfont (you know that white photagraper guy) and there's tony silver(something like that) and martha cooper the were mad into graff and didn't write. so for real bump this whole stupid conversation cause it fuckin stupid.this is complete bullshit. this ain't got dick to glass eaters. great bobbi's on her period and "tryin 2 go wet feet" has hemeroids we'll call it a draw but make another thread if you want to continue this bullshit, or just fuckin email each other but cut this shit out aight. :king:

ALL A LITTLE HURT.... GO IN A HOLE AND NEVER COME OUT IF ANY HEMERIODS ARE FLARIN IT'S YOURS...I'M TALKIN THAT THIS WAS MADE FROM THE LOWER CLASS (GHETTO ) WHAT EVER... THEN SPOONFED KIDS (HIGHER CLASS) JUMP ON IT..OVER TIME AND MUCH MORE LATER YEARS

AND IT DONT MATTER PUNK ROCK METAL HIP HOP..SHIT I KNOW GANGSTER FROM LA NEIGHBORHOOD'S THAT WILL BE BUMPIN PANTERA...

my FRIEND's DAD IS FROM HELLS ANGELS AND LISTEN TO LITTLE BIT OF PROJECT BLOWED..

my grandma like's a little penny wise...

shit you can't put a label on music...it might be more majority of people listen to it ...but thats labeling people..and i try not to label individual people...I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY SHE WANT TO BE EDUCATED IN GRAFFITTI???NO DIS NO BULL SHIT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

TAKE IT LIKE YOUR NAME AND DIE .......

As I said before, I like graffiti. I like the look of it (when the writer uses some amount of style), I like the F*** you aspect of it, the whole struggle between writers and buff is interesting. Most of the writers I have met or talked to on the internet seem to be people that I would enjoy hanging with. The history and evolution is fascinating. So many different reasons.

Re: Re: ALL YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP

Originally posted by tryin 2 go wet feet

ALL A LITTLE HURT.... GO IN A HOLE AND NEVER COME OUT IF ANY HEMERIODS ARE FLARIN IT'S YOURS...I'M TALKIN THAT THIS WAS MADE FROM THE LOWER CLASS (GHETTO ) WHAT EVER... THEN SPOONFED KIDS (HIGHER CLASS) JUMP ON IT..OVER TIME AND MUCH MORE LATER YEARS

AND IT DONT MATTER PUNK ROCK METAL HIP HOP..SHIT I KNOW GANGSTER FROM LA NEIGHBORHOOD'S THAT WILL BE BUMPIN PANTERA...

my FRIEND's DAD IS FROM HELLS ANGELS AND LISTEN TO LITTLE BIT OF PROJECT BLOWED..

my grandma like's a little penny wise...

shit you can't put a label on music...it might be more majority of people listen to it ...but thats labeling people..and i try not to label individual people...I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY SHE WANT TO BE EDUCATED IN GRAFFITTI???NO DIS NO BULL SHIT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

TAKE IT LIKE YOUR NAME AND DIE .......

hahahha. :lol: shit your reading skills must be worse than your grammar. i was saying that it fucking doesn't matter about what graff. USED to be cause now that shit multicultural and world renown, you have one of the most ignorant ignoramus' that i've come across recent or in your words one stupid mutha fucka. but neeways it's of you bussiness about bobbi we just ask questions and she answer's them that's the way it is. anyway you make me laugh, you should try getting a job at ringling brothers.

Re: Re: Re: ALL YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP

Originally posted by *die*

hahahha. :lol: shit your reading skills must be worse than your grammar. i was saying that it fucking doesn't matter about what graff. USED to be cause now that shit multicultural and world renown, you have one of the most ignorant ignoramus' that i've come across recent or in your words one stupid mutha fucka. but neeways it's of you bussiness about bobbi we just ask questions and she answer's them that's the way it is. anyway you make me laugh, you should try getting a job at ringling brothers.

so it dont matter what tracy 168 did or it dont mater what dondi did..

well you keep on tracing letters.buddy.. that us the eventers will make for your punk ass...oh but you both are so tight talking like you could punk someone on the computer...little kiddies like your self need to ask some one on the computer for info,.. specially from someone who dont even write graffitti..

.that's real smart bitch..plus... have you ever heard of paying dues that is half the battle in graffiti...toy that is how you learn about graffitt no college class room...or the internet or bobbi can teach you that..

that is what i'm talking about you dont no shit about graff period...

so just get a college education get on A on your grammer test and stay out this graffiti art form ....you make the ones that are actually doin shit str8 laugh good grammer or not ..bitch... and if you have any talent leave a e-mail and i will surely get back to your little punk ass...

killer cali...

GLASS ETCH

YOU ALL NEED TO QUIT COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE WRITING ON THINGS WITH ANYTHING WETHER IT BE SPRAY PAINT OR GLASS EATER. DONT FORGET THAT GRAFITTI ISNT ONLY ABOUT THE ARTFAG ASPECT. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR CITY BEING HOT THEN GO WRECK ANOTHER ONE. IF YOURE STUCK IN YOUR CITY WITH A JOB OR GIRL OR SOME SH IT THEN HIT ME UP AND ILL SEND YOU A BOX OF TISSUES. . :scramble:

Originally posted by tryin 2 go wet feet

i will give you that you are well educated and have great sentence structure>>>>but this shit dont need no cheer section we have enough toys doin the cheerin...you even said graffitti is it's worst enemey!

and i dont need to argue with you...you got all your opinions and facts straight but the only problem i have is why???this is ghetto art born and raised in the ghetto..

and alot of ghetto pioneers that all these kids look up to pry couldn't tell you any other way except in ghetto talk. you dont live this, breath this,raised on this, and FINALLY DON'T DO THIS THING WE CALL GRAFFITTI ART..

SO YOU CAN ASK,,,,DICK RIDE OR JUST LOOK IT UP THE INTERNET FOR ANY INFO ???

BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHY WE DO THIS PERIOD I REALLY DON'T GIVE 2 F-S WHO YOU KNOW EITHER..

GIRLS ARE ALWAYS CRANKY AND BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING,,,

You my friend are a pissant! I believe the nice lady was ridiculing KIDS who come on the NET to talk "ghetto", not people who live in the ghetto.

And if this IS really an ARTFORM, then of course outside parties are going to show an interest. I HATE angry-young-man types who pull the "You don't KNOW, man....." bullshit. "I live this man......" fucking dipshit

who wants to look at pictures of etchbath tags all day?????? not me....theyre not even clean lookin drips, hars to read, and they are usually basic tags because the user is tryin to keep the shit off his hands...it dosent matter who did the tag, or how "famous" the person is....its the same as taking pictures of deep scribes....and seriously...how many of you really take pictures of scribes????

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

You my friend are a pissant! I believe the nice lady was ridiculing KIDS who come on the NET to talk "ghetto", not people who live in the ghetto.

And if this IS really an ARTFORM, then of course outside parties are going to show an interest. I HATE angry-young-man types who pull the "You don't KNOW, man....." bullshit. "I live this man......" fucking dipshit

man oh man lil girl stop bitchen... get over it...pissant that's right comin from some smuck in ireland..shut up..period i don't care any more you and the others that commentted on this topic are all ignorant..this was what i was basing my issue on...i wanted to know why she was interested in graff.. she answered with her well plotted come back and smart ass remarks...that was it..now i got two dumb ass... stupied...ignorant nosey people that had to add to this topic tryin put someone down like you where somebody....if u need to resolve this leave an e-mail

dipshit

Archived