Glass Eaters...

Guest Mesiah

Originally posted by boogy

Arguing about glasseater is an endless story. This is my opnion though, and I personally beleive it to be the most sensible thing that has been said yet, amongst us.

It is a good tool to get up. I agree.. But like someone else said, take it to the majorcorportations.. its a good tool. Use it wisely, as was said, realize the power you have in your hand while your using it. hitting some mom and pop store front is stupid. Hit the transit shelters, phone booths, CK stores, STARBUCKS, and other such chains of stores. another thing with it is, if you can catch tags in your city, and suburbs with markers and tags without getting them buffed for long periods of time.. why bother using etch? You don't need it to stay up, and it simply brings more heat onto the city? Writers need to worry about things like that as well, not just getting up. for the record, it IS very possible to cause the extinction of graffiti in your own city just by doing STUPID things without thinking... use your brains when you are getting up, and don't do things that don't NEED to be done.. think realisticly and bomb according to what needs to be done to stay up, and be up the most!!

ALWAYS THINK THOUGH, STUPIDTY AND IGNORANCE ARE NOT AN EXCUSE. and as for STAK saying that "real writers don't give a fuck", thats the stupidist comment I've ever heard. generally its the little toy shits who don't give a fuck. real writersbombers want to preserve their culture and be able to do their thing without to much heat. Both of those kids he listed from our city, do get up, but are always in jail because they are some of the most heatscore and stupid bombers I have ever met... once again, people need to use their heads while they bomb!

Meep Meep.

yes yes that is very true:p

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TITO'roski

Since when did we become a counter-culture? I thought we were artists.

Etch bath tags are nothing but pure vandalism, and thats why we love'em... go paint a one of those boring 20+ color production you fuckin art fag:D

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by akrbone

wa??? i thought etch was wen u carved into the glass? n wat r mops i hear the term alot but cant figure out wat they r

posted about 10 posts above yours was this:

Originally posted by Nutonce

etch goes in mops. kiwi mops.

Reckon you can work out which Kiwi product is a mop?

the shoe polish i think? some1 told me but i forget, n wat is griffin? n how do i make a Etch that has color?? this is so confusin haha i aint sure if ppl use etch here in hawaii prob y i am so confused :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by akrbone

the shoe polish i think? some1 told me but i forget, n wat is griffin? n how do i make a Etch that has color?? this is so confusin haha i aint sure if ppl use etch here in hawaii prob y i am so confused :confused: :confused:

Just because you are asking these questions, just don't use etch...No offence just don't try it though.

Guest sneak

etch is basically an acid which corrodes at glass.

very dangerous, which is why people are advising you not to use it.

yah, i have some of that etch bath shit----------------- but it doesn't seem to work with me,,,,,,,, check it out, i had a piece of glass that i taged on----with the etch bath shit --- and i left it there for like three days and then i took water and thruw it on the glass and it comes right out --- and it only lieves a few streakes???????????? whats going on? plus i have the right stuff<<<<<<<<,,

ok...heres tha deal...u cant make etch colors..i tried...if u add ANY kind of color or it no matter what kind of dye or wutever ur usin in it..it fux up the solution of the etch and makes it useless...it doestn eat the glass....and what do u dilute the etch with?

Originally posted by dlokddlokd

ok...heres tha deal...u cant make etch colors..i tried...if u add ANY kind of color or it no matter what kind of dye or wutever ur usin in it..it fux up the solution of the etch and makes it useless...it doestn eat the glass....and what do u dilute the etch with?

dilute it with rubbing alcohol and painthiner and a little bit of paint from a can like some kry or rusto silver

Archived