Any1 can do me a sketch?

Brixton_Boy

as i said earlier..... do something with ur FUCKING lives....... o wow, i know how to curse as well!!!

GEE GUYS IM PROUD OF MYSELF

i'd say you're the one that hasnt done anything with their life? and with that grammar? you're about 12 or 13 calm down lol... and if you wanna come to the yards around the bay area than please do.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, this is probably the last thing I am going to say here; listen up. I am using correct college grammar for the ignorant moron that posted before me. I am in my second year of college studying to become a psychiatrist; yes, I am smarter than all of you. As for going to the "yards," you should go down there and ask the true writers to give you some lessons. Lastly, I appologize for caring about someone that you people completely trashed for no reason. Good luck with whatever it is that you guys have planned for the rest of your lives; whether it's selling your whack ass paintings on ebay to make 25 cents; or going to jail for stealing spray cans. I know what I want in life and that's exactly what I'm going for. I don't give a shit about what people say over the internet as some of you; (wait never mind, none of you are smart enough) one or two of you might have figured out. "OMG HE GOT THRASHED BY LIKE 10 PEOPLE GUYS" Thats exactly what I mean when I say this: "Any one with over a thousand posts on a forum needs to get a life." Thank you and goodbye.

ha ha ha, this little cheesedick sent me my very own email.....complete with excessive use of the word "fag"

Cheesedick Oner wrote.....

u have 1100000000 posts

GET A LIFE FAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGG

ITS NO USE SAYIN SHIT TO ME CAUSE I DON'T LISTEN TO FAGS

U NEED TO DIP FROM THIS SITE AND GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!

MORON

FAG

fag

fa

g

fAG

FAG

FAHG

FA

F

A

G

FAG

oh, and guy....you really seem like you have the right kind of maturity level to engage in the field of psychiatry.

good job

College, wow, I graduated from a UC.....does that make us even?

even steven?

even o reeno?

evenly beevenly?

Okay, this is probably the last thing I am going to say here; listen up. I am using correct college grammar for the ignorant moron that posted before me. I am in my second year of college studying to become a psychiatrist; yes, I am smarter than all of you. As for going to the "yards," you should go down there and ask the true writers to give you some lessons. Lastly, I appologize for caring about someone that you people completely trashed for no reason. Good luck with whatever it is that you guys have planned for the rest of your lives; whether it's selling your whack ass paintings on ebay to make 25 cents; or going to jail for stealing spray cans. I know what I want in life and that's exactly what I'm going for. I don't give a shit about what people say over the internet as some of you; (wait never mind, none of you are smart enough) one or two of you might have figured out. "OMG HE GOT THRASHED BY LIKE 10 PEOPLE GUYS" Thats exactly what I mean when I say this: "Any one with over a thousand posts on a forum needs to get a life." Thank you and goodbye.

I see this time you typed in Microsoft Word, you're doing a little bit better. please though stop trying to insult me with you're ignorant assumptions. you're second year? how does being a psychiatrist make you smart? you make no sense just stop right now. where do you come from that "writers" don’t hold good jobs and try and sell their work on ebay lol... I think it's safe to assume you talk out of you're ass and you're probably a cop... lol you obviously do care what people say over the internet if you keep trying to defend yourself and keep coming back to a forum you don’t like... the funny part is you're only in you're second year of college... if anything you're still a child. I now know my education is above yours...

btw why does Microsoft Word find no errors in you're latest post... but like ten per sentence on you're posts before... k fag go away... k time to smoke this blunt peace.

Why would you come on a graff forum and insult writers? you keep saying that you are doing something with your life, because you are studying to be a psychiatrist? And by saying that you go to college you are smarter than all of us? can just assume that none of use do ( go to college) as well? YOU MUST BE A COP! if you go to college, which one? I dont even know why I wasted my time talking to such a dumbass. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about and should just leave graff forums alone. Writing is solo. Yeah we hook up and make crews and write together but since when do we go around helping out toys like you and there boyfriends? You dont give a fuck what we say? Then stop fucking replying you ignorant little bitch.Im done now. I hope you have a good time "doing something with your life" :) because im obviously going to Prison or endin up broke.

Why would you come on a graff forum and insult writers? you keep saying that you are doing something with your life, because you are studying to be a psychiatrist? And by saying that you go to college you are smarter than all of us? can just assume that none of use do ( go to college) as well? YOU MUST BE A COP! if you go to college, which one? I dont even know why I wasted my time talking to such a dumbass. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about and should just leave graff forums alone. Writing is solo. Yeah we hook up and make crews and write together but since when do we go around helping out toys like you and there boyfriends? You dont give a fuck what we say? Then stop fucking replying you ignorant little bitch.Im done now. I hope you have a good time "doing something with your life" :) because im obviously going to Prison or endin up broke.

OOOOOOOOHHHHH........

:burn:

wow, good for you cheesedick, we're all so impressed you're on drugs right now

Lemme guess, your crew is THC and you tag CHRONIC...lame lame lame

fuck naw nigga...i aint mean that i was on drugs...i guess dats jus da

way it came out...oh well i aint trippin...dis shit is still funny!

shit ive been stayin out this but i jus think itz funny how some1 can baccup some1 they dont even kno thatz jus some dumb shit well atleast 2 me i kno im toy so i aint gon act high n mighty cuz i kno ill get put in my place so ill jus b one of the guys in the baccround laughin when this kid gets arrested or gets hit buy a train well thatz my 2cents

"Dear Gam3,

Shhhhhhhhh. Forever.

Signed,

12oz."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was a quote from a mod I believe KING OF HELL when Ghey3 wanted to make a emo thread sticky fucking poo pusher. Don't just quit 12oz, quit life; remember down the road, not across the street.