Any1 can do me a sketch?

Brixton_Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bitch i will fucking spill all your blood and let your corpse rott for weekas then send the pieces to your moms and if shes dead then i will fucking send them to your girl you probaly dont have one sooo i have know chocie but to sell you on the internet you stupid punk bitch burn in hell

bitch i will fucking spill all your blood and let your corpse rott for weekas then send the pieces to your moms and if shes dead then i will fucking send them to your girl you probaly dont have one sooo i have know chocie but to sell you on the internet you stupid punk bitch burn in hell

Thats a run on sentence.

How do you figure you could sell pieces of a rotten corpse on the internet?

Toys are really good at asking for way more than they deserve. Honestly this shit doesn't surprise me that much. I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets asked stupid shit with some regularity

"oi bro wat markerz do u use? how much are they? if they too much wher can ya rack em from? are ther ne other dope markers than i can rack easier?"

"can u tell me if this sketch is dope enough? or should i put another keyline on the inside?"

and so forth

why would anyone do a sketch for someone they don't know???

gam3_one you are obviously a frustrated toy, shut up and pull the under age childs dick out of your mouth

we're not going to hand out sketches, maybe if we did a trade, but who would want to trade with you?

:eek: You're an ignorant prick. I never asked for a piece, or to trade with anybody. I just asked why you people decide to make a fool out of someone that's just starting up. I know I said that I was leaving the forum, but this just got my attention. Most of you people have no clue of what you guys write. BIG EXAMPLE "Cady666." I know this kid wasn't thinking when he typed what he did. So, no one should take anything said on here offensively 'cause apparently nothing here makes sense. I'm just gonna stick around and look at some of the great art you guys create, and not say a word. Please don't reply to this thread any more, just let it die out........

Oh, and one more thing, the kid who told me to "Quit Life." I have more of a life than you can ever dream of having. (Don't take offense to that, I just had to say it!)

:eek: You're an ignorant prick. I never asked for a piece, or to trade with anybody. I just asked why you people decide to make a fool out of someone that's just starting up. I know I said that I was leaving the forum, but this just got my attention. Most of you people have no clue of what you guys write. BIG EXAMPLE "Cady666." I know this kid wasn't thinking when he typed what he did. So, no one should take anything said on here offensively 'cause apparently nothing here makes sense. I'm just gonna stick around and look at some of the great art you guys create, and not say a word. Please don't reply to this thread any more, just let it die out........

Oh, and one more thing, the kid who told me to "Quit Life." I have more of a life than you can ever dream of having. (Don't take offense to that, I just had to say it!)

BOOOOO!!!:nope:

prick yes

ignorant no

we make fools out of people because we've become calloused to complete morons expecting us to tell them how to do 3d, dropshadow and do them sketches when its taken us years to get to the level we're at, and we get slightly annoyed when someone just comes along and thinks they can pick up a graff-4-begginers kit at the local hardware store and become an overnight king

sooooooooo fuck off

That was me and listen youngin, you're* the kid I have hair on my nuts that's probably older and not to mention much more intellegent than you. I have a wonderful life where I work and go to college and fuck bitch every now and then, but you wanna know what make my life worth living; puttin dumb fucks like you in your place. BTW you don't know shit about fuck, so stop tryin to act like you do.;)

this looks like a job for : CATAIN SPELL CHECK!:o

• 2 weeks later...