Any1 can do me a sketch?

Brixton_Boy

if he doesnt know how to draw then he shouldnt have started a new fucking thread!!!

or even thought about doin graff in the first place

is THAT too fucking hard to understand.

the point of graff is to do your own thing.

and cheesedick, ur tellin me im ignorant when im tellin u shit that you dont even know??

u know that ignorance is just not posessin the knowledge of a certain subject,right? so how are you, a person who is ignorant to this whole culture, gonna tell me that im ignorant??!?

DUNCE!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also: can anyone here do the following for me:

1) tag the name "TOYMASTER" around town and on trains and in hard-to-reach spots

2) please rack your own paint for me

3) draw me some killer letters that will help me win all the battles

4) go to Breaklanta, win the graffiti competition, then give me the credit/money

5) become a successful graphic artist with a large franchise of graffiti-based design work and a massive portfolio but please give me all the credit/money/fame/girls/etc.

6) make millions of dollars and give me all the money

Somebody please help a brotha out.

KTHXBY

How much more effort does it take to type like a fucking retard? Seriously, man, most of us actually have better things to do than to pass off free sketches to dudes they don't know. I am an asshole and it's OK because fuck that shit. He doesn't want to draw...then go find someone that he knows and go ask them. Don't just walk onto some website and beg for shit for free. I wirked my ass off becoming decent at graffiti, I'm not handing that shit out like it's a flyer. I don't know dude, he could want to pass it off as his own, or be asking for someone else...I don't know. Douchebags come in all sizes.

Fuck that horseshit.

You can type lame retorts at me in that retarded "internet chat room pseudo shorthand" if you want now. I'll be working on paintings to sell.

wow, ur funny man, i bet u were suckin on one while typing. why would u even think of that u fukin queer..

tell ur sister ill be seein her later tonight, and stop spying on us/ she doesn't like that.

thats right bitch all u can get is whats at the tip of ur arm, ur fuckin hand.

wow, ur funny man, i bet u were suckin on one while typing. why would u even think of that u fukin queer..

tell ur sister ill be seein her later tonight, and stop spying on us/ she doesn't like that.

dude just stop.

you've been roasted by like 10 people on 1 thread!

:lol:

so we've got the "I'm fucking a family member of yours" bit, the classic "you're a lonely geek behind a computer" and that one's sex life is "all u can get is what's at the tip of your arm" (i.e. YOU....::gasp:: MASTURBATE!)

All we really need is an accusation of racism and we've got all the great cliched internet insults in one basket

so we've got the "I'm fucking a family member of yours" bit, the classic "you're a lonely geek behind a computer" and that one's sex life is only as good as the hand they have tro work with.

All we really need is an accusation of racism and we've got all the great cliched internet insults in one basket

waisis.gif