1,000,000 pants

NeRVe54

so whats the big hoo-haw about having a shitload of posts? i mean you get some poeple who get pissed about it and start telling everyone they're low-class post-whores. then you got people who start judging others' respectability for the amount of posts they have. then you have people (like myself) who are completely fucking confused and cpuldnt give 2 shits about the amount of poests someone has?? whats the story...

discuss, or earn a few stripes posting some shit

:scrambled:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: 1,000,000 posts

well, ever since the advent of 'join date', i think that trumps post count. i could post 200 times a day if i were 15 and had skipped school.

someone said something about how every june a shitload of kids start clogging the board. and this year i actually noticed.

but then again. lets say you're a legitimately cool person, with decent spelling and grammar, and have never posted in the yeard asking how to make krink and flare, who's to judge?

what's etch anyway?

I think it was Rage who correctly pointed out a couple years ago... and not in these words exactly but...

It's all about Join Date... uh... dog.

I have been registerd since late 2002. But consistantly changed names since then.

People who I choose to know who I am, know who I am. Capeesh?

I have never tried to get down with people on here anyway.

actually I am not supposed to talk about this.. but hell I will let you in on the secert...

12oz is actually a conspiracy to get people who do graffiti to stop doing it.. see you come on here and spend all your time making posts instead of actually doing graffiti.. you talk about it on here, post it on here, look at it on here, but you get addicted to this thing and stop painting... I know quite a few people its happened to.. no doubt you do to.. well ch0 does it to us at least.. the rest of 12oz is great...

actually I am not supposed to talk about this.. but hell I will let you in on the secert...

12oz is actually a conspiracy to get people who do graffiti to stop doing it.. see you come on here and spend all your time making posts instead of actually doing graffiti.. you talk about it on here, post it on here, look at it on here, but you get addicted to this thing and stop painting... I know quite a few people its happened to.. no doubt you do to.. well ch0 does it to us at least.. the rest of 12oz is great...

SO TRUE!!

i knew it.:lol: cold busted:D

so whats the big hoo-haw about having a shitload of posts? i mean you get some poeple who get pissed about it and start telling everyone they're low-class post-whores. then you got people who start judging others' respectability for the amount of posts they have. then you have people (like myself) who are completely fucking confused and cpuldnt give 2 shits about the amount of poests someone has?? whats the story...

all i know is that my post count kick's your post count's ass!!!!:D

NOOB!!!!!!!