Alright so remember how I had moved out and had awesome weekend!!

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

anyways..i think this is karma for you becuase i remember you posted alot of threads about how your in a band and fucking hella girls. and i was like damn i aint gettin that much pussy, thats pretty crazy though man you must live in a small town

Yea I thought about that. Its gotta be karma I have been in this dry spell for the last 3 months I had moved back into my parents after my apt caught on fire and just havent gone out like I used to. Then I thought about all the fucked up shit I have done to girls during sex just to be funny and have a funny story to tell...I always was a good boyfriend I know this but when I am catching shit on the fly I basically abuse girls. I think that is having a part in it.

seriously man. how could u just sit there and listen to her being fucked, i woulda walked up in that bitch and tried to join in or something. shit i do that anyways when a homie is fucking a girl i just slide through if you know what i mean it always works too girls love having another dick to slob on while they get pounded

n Buddhist teaching, the law of karma, says only this: `for every event that occurs, there will follow another event whose existence was caused by the first, and this second event will be pleasant or unpleasant according as its cause was skillful or unskillful.' A skillful event is one that is not accompanied by craving, resistance or delusions; an unskillful event is one that is accompanied by any one of those things. (Events are not skillful in themselves, but are so called only in virtue of the mental events that occur with them.)

and then all this tabulates in your life

and if you are attached to such 'unskilled' worldly desires and needs

when it comes time to die

you won't be detached from this wordly existence and won't be able to move on from samsara

..so you do something shitty and maybe many years later, regret or fear is the unpleasant ripening of the karma of this event, the unskillful decision to inflict pain (through words or whatever) ..you accumulate this 'bad karma' and it makes you bitter and angry

I read the forst post, then a few posts about karma..... and skimmed the rest.

here's the deal some1:

1 - livign in a party house is fun for a while, but a major pain if you're the responsible guy.

2 - your ex will get hers, and it sounds like she already is mucho fuckedo up-eo

3 - was your roomate wearing rubber gloves like in fightclub?

4 - are you sure it wasn't you fucking her and lying to yourself to keep from messing with project mayhem?

5 - you should do some hammocking.