Alright so remember how I had moved out and had awesome weekend!!

Some1

Please try to stay with me as I explain the situation...

I couldnt find the kids posts who was living with his girlfriend and then they broke up but he still wanted to live with her and we all ragged on him saying "think of what its gonna be like when she has a new dude over and is getting smashed like crazy in the next room" I even think that I went as far to say that he would commit double homicide and turn the knife on himself.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL since I cant find the thread that this would apply I would just make another one...

Anyways I moved out had a massive party on friday semi-auto's, a wolf in my house, someone shit in my roomates closet...the works.

Please see : http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112171

So some of you may remember me whining about how my now-ex girl stopped talking to me before it was over just got up and moved to SC with some dude. Started calling me and calling me telling me how bad he treats her and how she wants to come home. Some1 buys a plan3 ticket to go pick her up, she calls me the day I go like 6 hours before I leave says she is gonna stay and work it out. I had to fight to get my ticket money back $350... So she comes home like 2 weeks ago calls me up like I hate it here I dont want to be back here I want to go back to CT...Gayness right...I havent seen her since she came back at all. I was in love with girl too so...emotions play into this hardcore...

So here is how everything ties in...

Sunday night I come home from moving the last of my stuff at like 8 pm. Sat there fucking with the TV trying to get it to work. When I hear one of my roomates and some girls voice walking in. I recognize it... Its my fucking ex. My other roomate the only one I actually know looks at me and goes "you have got to be shitting me" looks out its her with my roomate cocked coming back from a bar. I go hey whats up whatever I am not the happiest camper. So I kinda chilled in my room for a bit. I get up go tell everyone I am going to bed. I wake up after everyone is asleep to take a piss walk up stairs to the bathrooms and hear my ex and my roomate...

TADA I WINZ DA PRIZE FOR GETTING FUCKED WITH!!!! GOD IS FUCKING WITH ME I KNOW IT...

No I did not commit double homicide. She fucked me over and I wasnt to happy about her coming home to CT either but whatever... That kid is lucky he has semi automatic weapons in his room and is 3 times my size or I would of broke the door down...

So my perfect crazy party house has been dropped down to my depressing hell hole...

So there was a wolf in my house its not as cool anymore...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro

First....why would you want to buy a plane ticket to go get that bitch back??? Dude if she was fucked up to you why would you want that back? I would hve just been like "Bitch thats what you deserve cause God dont like ugly." and hung up.

Second...dude is hitting it, you should be glad cause you dont have to deal with her anymore, sucks that you have to see her stupid face though. But it also shows she is a slutbag, and you dont want to be with a slut bag because then situation one will happen over again.

damn dude...thats kinda harsh..did your roomie know that was your ex or did ole girl know that he was living with you?...If he knew it was her I would knock the shit out of him, if she knew he was your roomie but he didn't know about her....hmmm I am going to have to think about this one...ole girl should not get away with this one.

the revenge for this one hyas to be worse than the time I made an ex think I gave her HIV for three days...hahaha

First....why would you want to buy a plane ticket to go get that bitch back??? Dude if she was fucked up to you why would you want that back? I would hve just been like "Bitch thats what you deserve cause God dont like ugly." and hung up.

Second...dude is hitting it, you should be glad cause you dont have to deal with her anymore, sucks that you have to see her stupid face though. But it also shows she is a slutbag, and you dont want to be with a slut bag because then situation one will happen over again.

Thanks Sneak for understanding seriously this actually made me feel better...

did your roomie know that was your ex or did ole girl know that he was living with you?...

She knew that I was living with them but he didnt know me and her were together yada yada yada...

I also wasnt getting walked all over by this girl I didnt expect or even want to get back with her....

The main point of this was that I made a big thing about that other kid and ragged on him and then the exact situation is coming back to me!

Like I said 12OZ KARMA is a bitch

Guest Ginger Bread Man

fucked up shit for sure but sneaks said it best. shes a slutbag dont even fucks with her anymore. shit will only continue in a vicious cycle of returdedness

o and do unto others as u would like done unto u

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I know I am right,

Sneak is filled with Dr. Phil type knowledge.

Some1, I will accept my payment in the form of a triple stack of buttermilk pancakes with butter pecan syrup. thank you

Some1 you've posted that picture like 6 times now. On none of those occasions was it funny. I can see why you think it's funny, but it just falls short.

Sorry man.

Also the fact that you photoshopped a picture just so you could respond to me, is frankly, a little gay.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Nah I am in the mood for some Latina's...Thats Some1's stylee...

Damn then you are in the wrong area....Miami is your heaven like Japan is Lens'

She knew that I was living with them but he didnt know me and her were together yada yada yada...

I also wasnt getting walked all over by this girl I didnt expect or even want to get back with her....

The main point of this was that I made a big thing about that other kid and ragged on him and then the exact situation is coming back to me!

Like I said 12OZ KARMA is a bitch

damn dude this is the most ufcked up thing ive ever heard. your ex getting pounded by a dude in the next room?? jesus fuckin lord i dont care how big he is i would be up in that shit with some KY jelly and a camcorder. i wouldnt mind videotaping my ex gettin fucked shit im getting a half boner thinkin about that puss

anyways..i think this is karma for you becuase i remember you posted alot of threads about how your in a band and fucking hella girls. and i was like damn i aint gettin that much pussy, thats pretty crazy though man you must live in a small town