Teaching somebody graffiti

C.DUB

I have a gf and im going to teach her how to stencil and paint and tag. Is it good to use poster board and can i get arrested for painting in a parking garage on posterboard? Im just taking precautions, like i dont care if i get in trouble cause i can run but i dont want my girlfriend to get in trouble shes got a really good chance of getting into a few good schools, and i dont want to be the reason she cant get in cause she got arrested for "vandalism". So if anyone can help me out even if theyd ont know for sure it would be a big help just to give ur 2 cents on things. Thanks C. DUB

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea i know im only 18 and been stenciling for like 3 months maybe, but she wanted to learn and we cant really do anything else, she broke her foot, and her parents and my parents are home alot otherwise i wouldnt be painting trust me on that...

I have a gf and im going to teach her how to stencil and paint and tag.

i basically wrote you off after reading this first sentence.

You're the kind of bf that gives fathers nationwide the incentive to keep a shotgun in the house.