Sneak, wanna make puppies?

fatalist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Mr. 7 year old kid...anyone tell you that you need to capitalize words in the beginning of a sentence??

Also it would be "No, you spelled the word right PERIOD You're just using the wrong fucking word dipshit. The word you are supposed to us in that instance is OUR, not ARE. Even a SEVEN year old kid could tell you that."

When I was in the service we had a saying; "You better look at yourself before you ‎correct others."

the first sentece is correct. you made it retarded by putting a period where a comma should be and disjointed a flowing statement. also, the comma between word and dipshit should also remain.

as far as capitalisation goes, it is commonly accepted that it is not necessary when typing informally.

now please refrain from addressing me ever again on this topic, as you lack the required education to participate.

sorry, was i talking to you?

Nah, he's right man... you guys are arguing over like 3 instances of the dreaded 'comma splice' and nobody has mentioned a semi-colon yet...

Still, it's 'our' and not 'are' all day so you win to start.

+++

HOLY CRAP, I'M LISTENING TO BILLY BRAGG SINGING A SONG THAT I KNOW BUT NEVER EVEN KNEW WAS HIS... I mean, I have heard some cover of that song for the last 10 or 15 years and I never knew it was a cover.

Billy Bragg is pretty under rated though... for modern Irish folk singers I mean...

now please refrain from addressing me ever again on this topic, as you lack the required education to participate.

No he doesn't, but I do and I find things to correct you on all the time, but refrain from doing so because you don't really like me and you have banning capabilities. Although now that I'm friends with PSM maybe I should start looking into it...

Also if you start using "informal typing" as an excuse to make mistakes, then you start having to let all manner of idiocy slide. For example using "z"s instead of "s"s, using "y"s where an "i" should go, white people saying the word "nigga", and all sorts of hootenany.

Anyway, that's my .02 that nobody wanted.

Holler.

No he doesn't, but I do and I find things to correct you on all the time, but refrain from doing so because you don't really like me and you have banning capabilities. Although now that I'm friends with PSM maybe I should start looking into it...

Also if you start using "informal typing" as an excuse to make mistakes, then you start having to let all manner of idiocy slide. For example using "z"s instead of "s"s, using "y"s where an "i" should go, white people saying the word "nigga", and all sorts of hootenany.

Anyway, that's my .02 that nobody wanted.

Holler.

hootenanny*