Sneak, wanna make puppies?

fatalist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-beaner

Right back atcha bub, Beaner is a ridonkulously cool name for a pug.

Pants.

Everytime you go to find him/her you can ask "Where's my Pants?"

So if we took your idea, and added it to this idea:

lesbians

The we got Fatailst on the front porch calling "LESBIANS! LESSSSSBIANS! CHOW TIME! LESBIANS! SOUPS ON! COME AND GET IT!"

Well, I guess pugs don't usually roam the neighborhood but, it's still a funny mental picture.

Wait I just realized something, follow this... So, Fatalist wants to make puppies with Sneak. AND we know from Fatalist that little 'Slobodan' is a boy so that means that Sneak is...

jump on the band wagon?!

this would be my 5th pug.

Hah! It just occurred to me... so, back in the day, my boy's wife started in on him about getting a cat. So... they got one and it promptly disappeared... So they got another and one of the dogs killed (she still doesn't know, on paper that cat is still MIA)... so... they got 2 more... The term he uses is 'jumped ship' because the last he saw of either of them was one's ass leaping over the fence never to be seen again. We assumed that it was following the other kitty...

So, this took about 9 weeks to go down and they had named them all and everything so, when they got the next one he laid down the law. He proclaimed 'Fuck this shit! I'm done! Last chance and we're calling this one #5'... and #5 was the only one that stuck around. Eventually she got the nickname 'black kitty' and she was confined to inside the house for the first couple years. Later they got 'scary cat' because his sister couldn't keep her. Scary cat was totally schizo and #5 kicked her ass at every opportunity... plus #5 had developed this kinda gross drooling issue when you'd get her on your lap... 'pet, pet, DROOL, pet, DROOL...'

So, anyway, balck kitty had to become an outside cat and now she won't even really come in the house, only when it's really cold or on strange occasions...

The point is, if you name the dog "#5" it will be good luck and you'll have him for a really long time.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
spelling? no, you spelled the word right, you're just using the wrong fucking word, dipshit. the word you are supposed to use in that instance is OUR, not ARE. even a 7 year old kid could tell you that

Well Mr. 7 year old kid...anyone tell you that you need to capitalize words in the beginning of a sentence??

Also it would be "No, you spelled the word right PERIOD You're just using the wrong fucking word dipshit. The word you are supposed to us in that instance is OUR, not ARE. Even a SEVEN year old kid could tell you that."

When I was in the service we had a saying; "You better look at yourself before you ‎correct others."