Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blood Feast Island Man

fried chicken

churches chicken is the shit

Well, of all the chains I prefer Popeyes but... Church's is definately a solid second. When I worked at the City, everytime we had a cookout or retirement party or something where people brought food a bunch of the old guys would be sure to bring 2 or 3 buckets of Church's. For some reason they ALL referred to it as that "pretty chicken".

I mean all 75 of them, and it wasn't any substitutes. Chicken was 'chicken' but Church's was "pretty chicken".

"Hey Jon, you gone git that 'purty chicken' for the party today?"

"Naw, Bill workin' over that way today, he gone snatch some fore they come back in..."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm starving. I'm also stuck at work with...just an apple. Looking forward to my 7pm vending machine food dinner.

last time i ate chicken there was too much squishy shit in it, like when you pull it apart there's that rubber cement looking stuff, that was a couple months ago

Guest spectr
churches chicken is the shit

me and some friends used to make a pilgramige to churches chiken every tuesday for the special.. we would spend $30 on fried chicken then get 4 space bags and eat fried chicken and drink space bags all night..

Well, of all the chains I prefer Popeyes but... Church's is definately a solid second.

popeye's is good too....but the chicken just isnt greasy enough for me....but the red beans and rice at popeyes are the shit....im still trippin about seeing a popeyes in the middle of times square...in my city...their in the cuttiest hoods.

i haven't had fried chicken in a long ass time. well, not the typical breaded golden kind. i did go to whole foods and got some of their "buffalo wings" a few weeks ago. shit tasted nothing like buffalo wings. it was just regular spicy barbeque wings. somebody's gonna have to school those cats about buffalo wings and buffalo sauce

Guest R@ndomH3ro
i miss waffle house or ihop some open 24 hour place. germany needs that.

Quit bitchin...I'll trade you. I miss Germany

Guest R@ndomH3ro
EVER AT LANDSTUHL?

Yeah...dude I used to live in Baumholder...even worse. Do they still have that rocking Irish Pub downtown...I think it was called Kelly's. Also do they still have that crazy Chinese Place called the Golden Dragon...that place was the shit.

Man, I live in the south now, and the fried chicken here us un-parallelled. So damn good.

Wait... since when do you eat birds? Does this mean that if I drop in on Thanksgiving there might actually be a chance of eating some ACTUAL turkey? Not that TOFUrkey crap you tried to foist on me in Y2K (forcing me to head up to that chinese place across from 'Happy Fast Bowl')...

?