fried chicken

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
churches chicken is the shit

me and some friends used to make a pilgramige to churches chiken every tuesday for the special.. we would spend $30 on fried chicken then get 4 space bags and eat fried chicken and drink space bags all night..

Well, of all the chains I prefer Popeyes but... Church's is definately a solid second.

popeye's is good too....but the chicken just isnt greasy enough for me....but the red beans and rice at popeyes are the shit....im still trippin about seeing a popeyes in the middle of times square...in my city...their in the cuttiest hoods.

i haven't had fried chicken in a long ass time. well, not the typical breaded golden kind. i did go to whole foods and got some of their "buffalo wings" a few weeks ago. shit tasted nothing like buffalo wings. it was just regular spicy barbeque wings. somebody's gonna have to school those cats about buffalo wings and buffalo sauce

Guest R@ndomH3ro
EVER AT LANDSTUHL?

Yeah...dude I used to live in Baumholder...even worse. Do they still have that rocking Irish Pub downtown...I think it was called Kelly's. Also do they still have that crazy Chinese Place called the Golden Dragon...that place was the shit.

Man, I live in the south now, and the fried chicken here us un-parallelled. So damn good.

Wait... since when do you eat birds? Does this mean that if I drop in on Thanksgiving there might actually be a chance of eating some ACTUAL turkey? Not that TOFUrkey crap you tried to foist on me in Y2K (forcing me to head up to that chinese place across from 'Happy Fast Bowl')...

?

i like how they make jokes about "blacks" eating fried chicken but last i checked it seems everybody eats fried chicken and likes it. i was on the elevator today and some koreans had a bag of chicken and had the whole elevator smelling like chicken and biscuits. then you had white people keep going to popeyes right after that retarded adam sandler movie came out.

Yeah...dude I used to live in Baumholder...even worse. Do they still have that rocking Irish Pub downtown...I think it was called Kelly's. Also do they still have that crazy Chinese Place called the Golden Dragon...that place was the shit.

The blarney stone! haha i got arrested last december for throwing a guy into a big guiness mirror they had. plus it was almost 1000 euro to replace. haha. and yes the golden dragon! hooray.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
The blarney stone! haha i got arrested last december for throwing a guy into a big guiness mirror they had. plus it was almost 1000 euro to replace. haha. and yes the golden dragon! hooray.

Yeah the Blarney Stone...I was thinking of K-Town...they have a place called Kelly's..Golden Dragon is the shiznit...their plum wine is off the chain. :)