My pussy itches...

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Definately. She was amazing. (Thanks for being one of 2 people to recognize the reference.)

Well, I did see Rocky Horror over 100 times over nearly as many weekends back in '86 and '87... I mean... you know that's a line from the movie right?

Anyway, that's where I first heard her name.

Word, I only ever saw it in a theater and when I moved down here I found 2 theaters that showed it but both had live casts that tried to act it out while the movie played behind them...

I didn't really like that because it seemed like they were always in the way when I wanted to run up to the screen and they stepped all over the pauses in the dialouge so it made audience participation less effective. That's when I quit going.

The second place had a little stage built up for the audience performers and that made getting to the screen impossible... but that place served beer during the film so I probably would have kept going if it hadn't closed down. I mean, it was only a block from my house and they served my 17 year old ass so... OBVIOUSLY I would have kept going.

Years later I found out that my best friend played Riff Raff in that particular show but I didn't know him until about 4 years later when he started dating this girl I knew (now his wife of 12 years).